Introductions

Guest Taoist_Saint

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newbie here!

my name is Karan and i'm investigating, as it is called.

I have no interest of joining the church, but simply to learn more and to understand the LDS church better.

My parents have no religious background, and haven't raised me with any. I dislike the fact that I know so very little about religion in general and decided to start exploring and learning more about it.

What else is interesting to know about me?

My passion is Scouting, I've been a scout for almost 10 years. I like writing online stories, and chatting. Sport is also very important to me, I quit Hockey not long ago and am now working out at a Gym Fitness thing. Maybe considering to try out baseball.

Well, if there are any questions, feel free to ask them.

Karan

Hi Karan..welcome to the site...it's good to find another 'investigator' here..I did my initial investigating many years ago, but never joined the LDS church, it is still of interest to me too and I've recently seen tons of interesting historical threads that have inspired me to search further.

I'm trying to get myself fit again by attending a gym again, but haven't quite got there yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol, I was actually going to write my intro, but my computer had sudden spasms. It does that occasionally.

Well, I'm Lona. I'm LDS, and pretty much a mo-mo. (Molly-Mormon) I'm a junior in high school which is evidently Really young around here. All of my favorite thing to do involve the outdoors. Even though I'm an internet bum. However, unless I am bundled up very well, I Hate going outside in the cold. I like going outside in chilly, or crisp Morning air, but No Cold! Grr.

I've worked at Camp Bartlett the past 2 summers as a kitchen girl, but I really taught a few nature merit badges and re-did most of the strings for the bows at the Archery range. I can prolly teach the Archery Merit badge better than most of the Shooting Sports staff.

I also love writing. Any sort of writing really. Whether prose, poetry, literature or a note to a friend, I love it all.

I joined this site pretty much because I get bored. I figure it's safer to get bored and go to an LDS site, than Anywhere else. And it gives me more chance to write ^_^:P

Feel free to chat or ask questions, I'll try to come up with informative or entertaining answers.