Baptismalorette Party for Eternal Promise

pam

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I missed it too. I laid down to take a short nap, even setting my alarm..and of course turned it off when it went off and went promptly back to sleep.

Hey this is cool! But, I think I missed it!

Eternal Promise... how did it go? Congratulations and Best Wishes! And... we're here for you post-baptism... in case you get a calling immediately and don't know what to do... or if you got additional questions... or, if you just need some XOXO...

It's a matter of copying and pasting without reading the content. Isn't that what a lot do on this site and now I'm guilty as well. hahahaha

I wouldn't miss this........as for the gifts.....hmmmmmmm............."Jay, tell us whats behind the curtain, will you?" "Sure thing, Bob....could it be........A NEW CAR!!!!!!!!......(CROWD CHEERS)........and thats not all.............behind the veil.......how about.........ETERNAL HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(CROWD CHEERS, OOHS and AHHS).

Guest missingsomething

Phabbypants, I'm TOTALLY bringing out the cheezy fuzzy pink boas and crowns :P

No lingerie now guys..please...

I read that as BRAS... fuzzy pink BRAS....lol I was thinking, Um... pink might not go well with the "wet tshirt look". brahhh :eek: