Exclusionary Factor...

Russell_Square

Heya,

Ive just joined the Church, and ive got (give or take) enough to go on a mission in about a years time.

Problem I face is, I really need to start with my first year of college (as ive already delayed 2 years), and this will result in me incuring approx 6,000 pounds of student debt.

Now I dont owe payments on this debt till I am earning over 16,000 pounds a year as thats the way student loans work in the UK.

Would this be an exclusionary factor? If so il have to put off the College, which I really dont want to do :(, but realise that my spiritual development is more important.

Regards,

Jamie

If you are still a year out before going on a mission noting your baptismal date, I would opt to go back to school. However my brother, set aside couple of days this month with fasting and prayer [live that moment as a missionary] in seeking a confirmation by the Holy Ghost, whether or not you should serve a mission. Be thoughtful and sincere in seeking your own answer and ask GOD, whether or not this is right. From this, you will gain a testimony and experience on what to do. Good luck