Hello New Friends/ A bit about me

Utahangelgirl

Hello New Friends,

I am Jill Bailey. I am 44 years old, Divorced and am disabled though do not look it.

I have a rare disorder where if I walk too far or excersise I literally drop dead.

So sometimes I have to use a wheel chair motorized when I go places.

I can take care of myself and am new to the world of being single AND making friends

who share my beliefs. I look forward to getting to know you all and feel as if I was lead to this site tonight. I am a professional genealogist and enjoy working with anyone in genealogy and history. I am going to school again online and enjoying learning again.

Well I have rambled on but I am a writer and Blaine Yorgason and Sunny Oaks wrote a book when I was 26 called "secrets" I was 7 characters in the book.

Now I am writing 5 of my own, I also do firesides and am a motivational speaker.

Look forward to making any new friends!

Feel free to contact me!

Jill Bailey

No talks on the internet, I mostly do firesides etc none have been recorded to my knowledge, I also speak at companies etc.

I was 7 characters in the book meaning that 7 of the characters stories were real from my life story, the stories were real. Sunny Oaks was several of the characters also.

I have 5 books I am writing, the first one is done, I will have to find an editor etc though.

The titles are

1: The 30 minute Rule - How to turn negative emotions into postive

2: 5 Visits in Heaven /What I learned

3: 9,000 cases solved - The good, the bad, why we search for someone.

4: Your Never Beat Until You Quit - Finding your inner strength

5: Birth Mom. Adoptee, Why Heavenly Father Created Adoption

Jill

Welcome Utahangelgirl,

My wife was Stake chair person for Single Members, until we got married. We both too do talks at firesides and in Church.

It has been a long time since I´ve done my geneology, but it´s going to be even harder now, as half of mine is Icelandic and since we change surnames all the time it makes it that much harder, e.g. my surname is Kristjánsson, becuase my father´s name was Kristján, his surname was Sigurjónsson, his father´s Ásmundsson, etc. I´m sure you´d have a field day doing research like that. However, my Scottish side isn´t any better, as they are (Don´t laugh) The McDonalds (Burger it). The problem is, there is The McDonald of The Isles, McDonald of Sleat etc. etc. - So I´m up for alot of fun.

Enjoy being here, and I hope you make alot of friends.

Wow what a wonderful background. I have been doing genealogy for 27 years and counting...

If you ever need any help I will be glad to. I have been told I am a walking uram and thumum?

Okay cant spell tonight...its only going on 4 am..

I am a document hound love searching for documents in any language.

I have contacts in every state, country, etc.

Thanks for saying hello looking forward to getting to know you.

Jill

Hi Utahian... I am from Norway! Welcome! I was adopted as a child. I met my real parents too. Love them all. I tell my kids that they have 6 grandparents instead of 4! They are rich! Only 3 are alive though. My real dad and my ad mother and my dhs mother... I will be leaving for a holiday this week, so I wont be much on in a few weeks.

Welcome. I like that seven characters part. I have always wondered whether I would be a good candidate for some psychiatric case study, but I am just as happy that has never happened. Still, if those folks from Bellview ever call, my dog will take the message for me.

Hello New Friends,

I am Jill Bailey. I am 44 years old, Divorced and am disabled though do not look it.

I have a rare disorder where if I walk too far or excersise I literally drop dead.

So sometimes I have to use a wheel chair motorized when I go places.

I can take care of myself and am new to the world of being single AND making friends

who share my beliefs. I look forward to getting to know you all and feel as if I was lead to this site tonight. I am a professional genealogist and enjoy working with anyone in genealogy and history. I am going to school again online and enjoying learning again.

Well I have rambled on but I am a writer and Blaine Yorgason and Sunny Oaks wrote a book when I was 26 called "secrets" I was 7 characters in the book.

Now I am writing 5 of my own, I also do firesides and am a motivational speaker.

Look forward to making any new friends!

Feel free to contact me!

Jill Bailey

Or having a condition where the brain tells the heart to stop pumping. Or the blood decides to increase the clot factor from .5 to 3.2. ^_^

We live each day as the last remaining day on earth.

Or having a condition where the brain tells the heart to stop pumping. Or the blood decides to increase the clot factor from .5 to 3.2. ^_^

We live each day as the last remaining day on earth.

Wow you got all of that from her OP? :P