Another celebrity death

Wingnut

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's confirmed. He's dead at 50. Never cared for him and won't miss him at all. I believe he should have been in prison for child molesting.

That's a little dark, Church.

It's also entirely possible the kids parents wanted a piece of Michael's money. Tell me: If your kids had been molested, would you have allowed someone to buy their way out of prison time by offering you money?

I sure wouldn't.

Worse, he has never been convicted of any crime. Ever. I'm going to assume you've never sat in on any of the juries for him, so you should probably not condemn a dead man for a crime that he may not have committed. After all, it's not really your job to judge him now.

It's also entirely possible the kids parents wanted a piece of Michael's money. Tell me: If your kids had been molested, would you have allowed someone to buy their way out of prison time by offering you money?

I sure wouldn't.

Worse, he has never been convicted of any crime. Ever. I'm going to assume you've never sat in on any of the juries for him, so you should probably not condemn a dead man for a crime that he may not have committed. After all, it's not really your job to judge him now.

Sorry. I didn't realize you were one of those star-struck mothers.

Sorry. I didn't realize you were one of those star-struck mothers.

YYyyeah. Because only someone star struck would possibly defend a dead man from accusations of paedophilia that he was never actually convicted of.

I must be star struck for saying we shouldn't judge and speak evilly of another person, especially one who was never actually convicted of anything.

Only being star struck could possibly account for that. You know who else must have been star struck.

Jesus. You might have heard of him. Said not to judge people unless you fall under the same judgment. Love your neighbours. The way of eternal life.

yea, really amazing. But now, Anyone who suffers from anorexia, is possibly putting them selves at risk to cardiac arrest.

It is still shocking to see this happen to Micheal Jackson. I dont think this day will go lightly with two celebrities passing away on the same day.

Anorexia? Where are you getting that?

YYyyeah. Because only someone star struck would possibly defend a dead man from accusations of paedophilia that he was never actually convicted of.

I must be star struck for saying we shouldn't judge and speak evilly of another person, especially one who was never actually convicted of anything.

Only being star struck could possibly account for that. You know who else must have been star struck.

Jesus. You might have heard of him. Said not to judge people unless you fall under the same judgment. Love your neighbours. The way of eternal life.

Congrats. Your finally catching on.

That really hurt. Imagine being called dumb by someone "kept" in Canada.

I had thought you were kidding and figured your 'You're catching on' was a joke that was your equivalent of an apology. Though I'd love to hear what you mean by 'Imagine being called dumb by someone "kept" in Canada.'

Please explain in painful detail what you mean. I'd love to hear.

I sure wouldn't.

Ok.......I am not going to level charges at him for pedophilia, but his actions or rather his reported actions could easily lead to that conclusion.

My question is.......what the heck is wrong with with the STUPID, IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS (so-called) that would allow there kids to hang out and sleep with him????:huh::eek:

If he was guilty (and the court of public opinion thinks he was) the parents should have been hauled away with him.

I do not know if the stories of child molestation are true of false, as I was not a witness. I do understand how one false accusation and rumor of a payout can start an avalanche of accusations by people being greedy. Not saying they are true or false, and I probably am more inclined to think at least one of them may be true.

Despite this, there is no doubt about his contribution to music and dance. He was truly talented and an inspiration to many people.That can never be taken away.

Not shedding a tear that he's gone, but it is sad that he will not make any more contributions, but I'm sure he will continue for generations.

I sure wouldn't.

I completely agree.

By the way, the person who laughed at this post should be ashamed. By all means feel free to disagree and say that, but laughing is mockery and that's pathetic. He said nothing against you personally in that post, so there is no need to respond in that form.

Edited by Mahone

But when I heard the news today over the radio, I had to pull over to the side of the road and give a good cry.

I'm glad to see that someone else can admit they had a good cry. I know I did. I'm just 2 years older than Michael Jackson. He has been around my entire life with music. It's hard to not feel some grief for someone that was such a huge part of my life.

For those with the jokes...so not funny.

I have to admit I'm kinda 'meh' about his death. Or the majority of celebrity deaths, and those deaths that I do kinda feel a little something its because I won't be seeing them in another movie.

I guess people attach to celebrities in different ways.

I generally don't get emotionally invested in people I've never interacted with.

For both MJ and FF, I can't help thinking they're better off. She's out of her physical pain, and he's out of the mental pain he had to be in, based on his behavior.

As for the "jokers", well, different people have different ways of handling these things.

I hardly think those with the jokes are using the jokes as a way to handle any kind of grief they obviously are not feeling. I just don't think the jokes are appropriate. Just my opinion though.

Ok.......I am not going to level charges at him for pedophilia, but his actions or rather his reported actions could easily lead to that conclusion.

My question is.......what the heck is wrong with with the STUPID, IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS (so-called) that would allow there kids to hang out and sleep with him????:huh::eek:

If he was guilty (and the court of public opinion thinks he was) the parents should have been hauled away with him.

I ask this very same question! Where the heck are the responsible parents???

I heard one commentator say that Michael Jackson was a man of incredible talent and incredibly horrible judgement.

I think that might just sum it all up.

The hardhearted side of my tried desperately not to be affected by his death. I read one or two of the earlier reports where they didn't know if he was dead or in a coma, then as I tried to watch some catchup tv, and found the programme I wanted to watch wasn't featured, I turned on the BBC News channel and ended up watching about 2 hours of reports about the day's events.

By the end of that, after listening to tributes to him, comparisons between his death and those of Elvis and John Lennon, even a reference to The day the dance died (or something very similar!), I shed some tears. I'm not really a hardhearted person, I have to recognise that he wasn't found guilty of the child molestation charges against him, even tho I am one of those that remained sceptical about his innocence, but you summed it up Funky, about paying off the offender if he really was guilty..

I grew up in the 60's and 70's, was a big fan of Donny Osmond and still liked Michael and the Jackson 5, bought some of his early 80's albums too..It is a sad day for his family and his fans.

Don't want to overlook Farrah Fawcett either, she was one of my screen heroes in the late 70's and I remember desperately trying to get hairdressers to make my brown tresses just like hers, it never worked, lol :)

The hardhearted side of my tried desperately not to be affected by his death. I read one or two of the earlier reports where they didn't know if he was dead or in a coma, then as I tried to watch some catchup tv, and found the programme I wanted to watch wasn't featured, I turned on the BBC News channel and ended up watching about 2 hours of reports about the day's events.

By the end of that, after listening to tributes to him, comparisons between his death and those of Elvis and John Lennon, even a reference to The day the dance died (or something very similar!), I shed some tears. I'm not really a hardhearted person, I have to recognise that he wasn't found guilty of the child molestation charges against him, even tho I am one of those that remained sceptical about his innocence, but you summed it up Funky, about paying off the offender if he really was guilty..

I grew up in the 60's and 70's, was a big fan of Donny Osmond and still liked Michael and the Jackson 5, bought some of his early 80's albums too..It is a sad day for his family and his fans.

Don't want to overlook Farrah Fawcett either, she was one of my screen heroes in the late 70's and I remember desperately trying to get hairdressers to make my brown tresses just like hers, it never worked, lol :)

You might be thinking of the phrase 'The Day The Music Died' A line in the song 'American Pie' written by Don McLean--The Day The Music Died is in reference to Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and J.P. (Jiles Perry) Richardson, otherwise known as 'The Big Bopper'

going down in a plane crash in 1959 and killing all three of the recording artists.

You might be thinking of the phrase 'The Day The Music Died' A line in the song 'American Pie' written by Don McLean--The Day The Music Died is in reference to Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and J.P. (Jiles Perry) Richardson, otherwise known as 'The Big Bopper'

going down in a plane crash in 1959 and killing all three of the recording artists.

Yes, but I don't think it would be out of line to refer to yesterday as The Day the Dance Died.