Hi. New here.

SortOfMormon

Hi. :bye: My name is Bobby and I'm 16. I was raised Mormon by my parents. I was never very active but I always believed what my parents taught me. But have been looking around on the internet and there are A LOT of Christians and ALL of them are convinced they are right and everyone else is wrong. So, I don't know. I have prayed but had no answer. :pray: So I decided to come here and talk about things like this. I'm looking forward to chatting on here.

welcome......and, yes.....everyone seems to think they own a monopoly on G-D.........and in a sense, perhaps they do......i'm talking about their personal experience with HF...........and that is what will satisfy many of your questions as to who is right....it's a good journey.....welcome to it..........by the way, questions are good.

Hi. :bye: My name is Bobby and I'm 16. I was raised Mormon by my parents. I was never very active but I always believed what my parents taught me. But have been looking around on the internet and there are A LOT of Christians and ALL of them are convinced they are right and everyone else is wrong. So, I don't know. I have prayed but had no answer. :pray: So I decided to come here and talk about things like this. I'm looking forward to chatting on here.

I was not raised to be a Mormon but I was converted to be a LDS. :lol: Welcome to the forum

Glad to have ya! Read much of the Book of Mormon lately?

Hello... I recently subscribed to LDS Gems (LDS.org - LDS Gems, Inspirational Quotes) where they send out daily inspirational emails.

Your post reminded me of yesterday's Gem...

"When you know that the Book of Mormon is true, you know that Joseph Smith was called by God to restore the Church of Jesus Christ to the earth. . . . You know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the only name whereby you can receive salvation."

Marcos A. Aidukaitis, "Because My Father Read the Book of Mormon," Ensign, Nov. 2008, 16

Many times, I find that fasting helps me to get in tune with the Spirit. It also shows to Heavenly Father that you sincerely want to know the truth. There seems to be a clearer communication between man and God during fasting. I hope this helps?

Hi Bobby... I used to be an other kind of christian and let me assure you, LDS church is the right church, teh one closest to God. All churches have a lot of good in them, but LDS has the truths that tell you more of God and his will than any other religion.

However I believe everyone should be in the religion that suits that persons understanding.