Is eating hot dogs a sport?

Dr T

U might say "yes" u might say "no" but regardless the "winner", Joey Chestnut, is a guy from San Jose, CA. He ate 68 dogs! (a new world record). That is crazy in my mind. He beat his rival, Kobayashi from Japan. What do u all think? Edited by Dr T
added winner's name

U might say "yes" u might say "no" but regardless the "winner", Joey Chestnut, is a guy from San Jose, CA. He ate 68 dogs! (a new world record). That is crazy in my mind. He beat his rival, Kobayashi from Japan. What do u all think?

I apologize Dr T-

Edited by Iggy
I was having a bad day- shouldn't be taking it out on other.

Oh I see JB is a Later. Well I have been a Laker's fan since the days of Gail Goodrich, Jerry West and the bunch. They are an amazing team and organization and now with Ron Artest they will be even better. Unstoppable. Good luck the rest of the league. I think it is Jerry Buss the one with all the money, Nicholson is just window dressing.

Go Lakers.

Ben Raines

Oh I see JB is a Later. Well I have been a Laker's fan since the days of Gail Goodrich, Jerry West and the bunch. They are an amazing team and organization and now with Ron Artest they will be even better. Unstoppable. Good luck the rest of the league. I think it is Jerry Buss the one with all the money, Nicholson is just window dressing.

Go Lakers.

Ben Raines

I just hope he has anohter meltdown like the Palace at Aurburn Hills...and gets all the Lackers suspended for the season...then maybe Kobe would have more time for his favorite felonious pastime

Go Lakers.

Ben Raines

Ben has been a fan of the Lakers ever since they were the Babylon Lakers.

Artest will add something to an already great team. They win all the time cause they are skilled players. Kobe does have a killer instinct in him and he does a great job on both sides of the court. I hope Odom stays with us. If he wants to win another title, I think he should. We'll see.

What I don't understand is why JBS tries to bash Dr T every chance he can.. makes no sense. So, stop it!

And, no Dr T, hot dog eating is not a sport...that's disgusting! Do you know what goes into those things?! sick!! ew! grody!

Same stuff that goes into bologna. Bologna is just flat and round. Like a frizbee.

its just a hatred of the Lakers Souix...

I'm still extrememly sore about the 1996 NBA finals...and a very bad series of calls that prevented the Pacers from winning....I feel the same way about New England Patriots, and the Oakland Raiders.. Now that one of my least favorite humans in the world, Ron Artest, is a member of the Lakers.... It could only be a more perfect axis of evil if Tom Brady showed up to play in LA.