Interesting Situation

Some of you may remember me mentioning at one time or another that my brother and I have the same mother, but yet different fathers. As I've started doing more family history and entering it into the PAF software, that predicament about what to do with our fathers has come up again. My brother's father and our mom were married, but later divorced since he had mental health issues and needed to be put into a home. Now, my father and our mom were never married.

I've already PM'd Josie, who's on a church-service mission with family history, but have yet to hear back, and I've contacted our ward's FHC leader as well, but haven't heard from her yet either as she's been sick. Nothing has turned up online either.

So now, you all need to bestow upon me your great wisdom :P:D

PAF = Personal Ancestral File.. It is a programme that you can download free or you can even get it from your family history consultant in your ward.

Many people don't use it anymore since the newfamilysearch website.. I prefer to use it before putting info onto the newfamilysearch - especially if I am still researching names..

LOL.. Thanks GR.. I try me best ;)