Hey, Name is Matt, my life has changed so much in the last two years, I converted to the Church in Sept 07 :D, got married in Dec 07 :eek:, graduated from college in May 08 :lol:, and had a baby in Sept 08 :o. My goodness, its is kinda overwhelming that everything came on so soon, I had no idea three years ago that I would have had to grow up so much so fast. I hope to find someone to be able to talk to about these things cause I know I'm not the only one out here going through this. Thanks in advance.

WOW you have had a lot happen to you the last 2 years .... as my Grandmother has always says .... things happen in 3's !!!!!!!!!!! I know cause I am a convert to the church as well going on 10 yrs! Welcome to the site ... it is awesome you will get to know people from all over the world ... know we are there for you if you have any questions or just need talk... chat is awesome place to come in and check out when you can..... and yes "you are not the only one here going through this" one of the things I learned is that to just sit back and enjoy the right if you know what I mean.... again welcome!

Hey, Name is Matt, my life has changed so much in the last two years, I converted to the Church in Sept 07 :D, got married in Dec 07 :eek:, graduated from college in May 08 :lol:, and had a baby in Sept 08 :o. My goodness, its is kinda overwhelming that everything came on so soon, I had no idea three years ago that I would have had to grow up so much so fast. I hope to find someone to be able to talk to about these things cause I know I'm not the only one out here going through this. Thanks in advance.

You truly grew quickly in the church....congrats and welcome to the website. :D