Kia Ora

Aeternum

You need the 'juice' font @ admins. I loooove that font. *drools* well, this is the 3rd time today I have registered with a forum, introduced myself, set my profile up, and realised that it was pretty much a 'dead' forum. So I hope that isn't the case with this one, especially since that's a great Mark Mabry piece.

Well now, where to start ... ? Happily married Mum to 5 wonderful (and I mean WONDERFUL. These kids are amazing, they have one foot in the door of the Celestial Kingdom, I kid you not,) children who constantly humble me. I married my missionary sweetheart (long story) & we closed on a house TODAY! (I knooow!!) So I was looking for a forum type enviroment where I can leave random comments & questions could be answered when I have them, and so far no dice. But third times a charm right ... ? (Or is it disaster comes in threes?) So, yeah - I'm here now, at least until I figure out whether people visit this site or not. :confused: I'm hoping they do.

So feel free to message me, ESPECIALLY to congratulate me on the new diggs. ^_^ Pleased to be here & well met. ~J.