Ravens D remains!!!

mlbrowninwa

Great news for us Ravens fans. They have resigned Suggs to a 6 year contract. Waited till the last minute, but got it done. We lost two good players over the off season, but the core of the best defense in the NFL is still there. Going to be a great year!! GO RAVENS!!!!!:D

Baltimore Ravens | News | Ravens Reach Deal with Suggs

Who? :huh:

I just went to their website and many of their pictures have uniforms that are purple and black. Might be the difference between the home and away jerseys.

And I will deny in the future that I might have gone to the Baltimore Ravens homepage.

And I will deny in the future that I might have gone to the Baltimore Ravens homepage.

:lol: I will try not to bring that up in the future! And purple and black, black and white, white on white, purple and gold, whatever, just win. I actually wish everyone a good year. The more competitive, the better I like it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last night's game was a real treat. Well, the first half anyway. I would've liked to see what Troy Smith can do with the starting offense.

:lol:Yeah, it got real sloppy in the second half!! I like Troy Smith, but I think Joe cool will lead us back to the Super Bowl. Maybe Troy will get some more work in the next two games. He did well against the Redskins.

• 2 months later...

Yes folks you heard it right here. Pam is rooting for a rival team. But just gotta say it:

For today:

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!

(Only because they are playing the donkeys)

Guest Godless

Woohooo...Ravens win..Godless don't think this is going to be an ongoing thing.

Now I just need the Chargers to win today to shorten the gap.

Your support is much appreciated, even if it was just for this week. That said, I'm afraid I'll be cheering for the "Donkeys" to win next week for the same reason that you were cheering for the Ravens this week. Though I would also like to see the Chargers make a comeback in the standings.