Family Sealings

kathysmike

Next month I have the chance to be sealed to my own family Father and Mother and 1 sibbling, my question is a simple one will I need a Live Ordencne recomend. My Mother will be sealed to my deceased father,and 2 of her children, along with being seald to her parents and brothers.

If you already have your temple recommend- then I believe you need to have an updated Family Group Sheet. You will have to make an appointment at the temple for this.

Talk to your Family History Consultant, or the LDS volunteer at your Family History Center, or call the temple and ask.

You didn't say if the deceased has had their baptisms, confirmations

and endowments done already. If not, those have to be done.

Thanks, our stake will be taking over the temple one day next month, so making appointments are taken care of, I will be doing the work for my father that day, my nephew will be doing my Grandfather. Everyone else has thier work done. We are looking forward to sealing these familes.

I found out that yes those of us who are "living" need to obtain a "living ordiance" recommend, since we will be doing our own work. Now if I can get in to see the Bishop and Stake President, before the 18th, our stake Temple day we will be providing both workers and patrons for most of the day. I am really excited. Our stake President has encouraged every one take a day off of work, for this important day of doing the Lord's work for our ancesters.

• 7 months later...