LDSauction.org Buy and Sell LDS goods. FREE listings.

Guest LDSauction_org

Guest LDSauction_org

Hi, my name is Adam Wyson,

The President and CEO of LDSauction.org. I would like to personally invite you to our new LDS auction community website. Here at LDSauction.org you will enjoy no listing fees for any item(s) you list. Yes that's right, it's free to list. What this means for you and your business is free range to advertise and sell your merchandise without the fear of ridiculous fees and worry of not selling enough items in time. You are able to place hundreds of listings, free of charge, over and over as long as you please. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for businesses and residents alike to purchase sell and trade items via our state of the art data-basing technique. Here at LDSauction.org we like to keep it simple. With very little "stuff" surrounding the governing pages, you are able to locate what you need, when you need it.

LDSauction.org is a major supporter of child development and education and as such 20% of all revenue goes towards the perpetual education fund. Visit The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to find out more about this fund and how it has helped so many to improve their lives.

LDSauction.org is LDS owned. All our employees are dedicated to making this the center point for LDS online trade and will do whatever it takes to make your experience pleasant. We encourage all our staff and members to email in any recommendations straight to me, Adam, to be looked over and implemented for you. This site is for the people and by the people, the way we feel it should be.

We here at LDSauction.org hope you decide to join us in becoming a wonderful experience for many LDS members and friends to come. Please show your support by signing up. We are grateful for your help and advice and look forward to working with you.

Thank you.

~Adam

Sounds interesting and thanks for posting in the appropriate forum. I like the idea that part of the profit is being donated to the Church' perpetual fund.

I've taken a look at the site and while I don't see much up for auction right now, I do realize you are in the early stages. I have bookmarked it and will continue to check it.