Site Rules

pam

Everyone agreed to the rules of the site when they registered. For those of us that have been around awhile and even those that are new; always a good thing to refresh ourselves on just what those rules are. I would wager that 80% of the members of the site have never read them. The fact is you agreed to them whether read or not.

You can read the site rules here: Terms & Conditions » LDS Mormon Network

One that I would like to specifically mention is concerning multiple accounts. The rule is as follows:

7. Multiple accounts are not allowed and will result in all accounts being banned from the site.

Especially when another account is created with the sole purpose of mocking another member of the site. With that being said, we will start taking a hard line on multiple accounts. If you know you currently have more than one please let myself or another head moderator know which one you would like to keep. In the future any person found with multiple accounts will be banned from the site just as the site rules state.

But which account is my alter ego supposed to use then?

Tell all of your personalities that only one account is permitted. If we catch you posting with multiple IDs on the same IP address without clearing it with the head mods first, we will ban all IDs on that IP. If your spouse or sibling posts with a different ID on the same IP address, please PM the head mods and let us know the situation.

Tell all of your personalities that only one account is permitted. If we catch you posting with multiple IDs on the same IP address without clearing it with the head mods first, we will ban all IDs on that IP. If your spouse or sibling posts with a different ID on the same IP address, please PM the head mods and let us know the situation.

I'll have to get back to you. I'm pretty sure my DH is registered here, although he's never posted. I'll ask him when he gets home what his username is (if he did register, which I'm pretty sure I remember him doing).

Hahaha, I think I have at least 20 different IP addresses, not that it'll be an issue. It takes enough of my time to maintain one user account, I have no plans to register a second :o

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to remind people again about the rules of having multiple accounts. Those with multiple accounts will be permanently banned per the site rules.

• 10 months later...