Career Path Confusion !!

MissKitty

I just thought I'd think aloud and maybe get some opinions. I'm at that great big moment in my life when I'm thinking career and which path to take. I've narrowed down my interests and passions and am stuck with two of my great interests and loves. Politics and Childcare.

To me the most important things in life are families and education and taking the route of childcare would lead to a job involving both of those. (I'm thinking nursery manager eventually).

But then theres politics, human beings are political beings. Each day we make descisions based upon pros and cons.

I guess when I ask myself, whats more improtant, childcare or politics? It seems a no brainer that children are more important than current affairs! But this is my career and both are hugely fascinating to me.

One day I want to be a mum and that was another reason I took an interest in childcare. I also like to read books about the political instability of the middle east..

I'm going round and round in circles in my little head and well.. I just don't know what to do so thought I'd make a post and see what other people think !! :)

Thanks Kitty ! x

What would you do with the political side? Would you run for office?

There will always be opportunities to provide childcare but how many opportunities that have to do with the political side?

Thats another thing I've been thinking too. A career in childcare is pretty clear cut I progress through the CACHE lvls when I've done LVL 3 I'm a qualified nursery nurse and on completion of LVL 5 I'm qualified to be a manger of a nursery. Politics I would take GCSEs followed by A levels then a degree in politics but where it would go from there I am not so sure.... and the more I'm thinking about it now I'm feeling more inclined to do childcare hmm hard choices !!! :) I think I need to pray ! ^_^