New way to serve, and get the things we need!

curtis

Out of curiosity, what is the advantage of an LDS business over a non-LDS business? It is because people think they can trust them more? In my experience of businesses that are run at the top by LDS members, they are no more trust worthy than non-LDS businesses regardless of the initial impression you may get from them. I think it'd actually be more dangerous to assume you can trust them more.

Out of curiosity, what is the advantage of an LDS business over a non-LDS business? It is because people think they can trust them more? In my experience of businesses that are run at the top by LDS members, they are no more trust worthy than non-LDS businesses regardless of the initial impression you may get from them. I think it'd actually be more dangerous to assume you can trust them more.

My understanding is this idea is party responsible for Utah having the rate of people falling for quick rich schemes as it does, "Brother Cyric informed me about it, it can't be a scam, he's always at Church!"

Though in some cases there is good reason, the best I can think of is a religious book store, an LDS one is more likely to stock the LDS material you might be looking for as opposed to a religious book store run by a Southern Baptist.