I this movie yet to see on the internett??

Maya

• 6 months later...

just go to the temple and watch it.

That's easy enough for someone who can get to a temple where it is being shown.Our missionaries have seen it alittle while ago and said how wonderful it is but it is not being shown for ordinary members. I think the missioanries were even able to purchase a copy because they encouraged us to do so and were surprised to find that we were not able to.

There is a torrent of it floating around on the internet, i have no clue how it got there, but a friend in my ward has it. I wouldn't recommend downloading it - just wait until it gets released or just go to the temple and watch it.

It got there because someone bought a copy and is sharing it over the internet - there is no other way it could happen. Bear in mind that this activity is not illegal is some countries :P

That's easy enough for someone who can get to a temple where it is being shown.Our missionaries have seen it alittle while ago and said how wonderful it is but it is not being shown for ordinary members. I think the missioanries were even able to purchase a copy because they encouraged us to do so and were surprised to find that we were not able to.

I know what you mean - I don't live close enough to a temple to go see it either. I guess if Mahone says it's legal to download in some countries you could find out if it's legal or not for you and then use your discretion on if you think you should download it. It's illegal in the states so no chances for me.

I know what you mean - I don't live close enough to a temple to go see it either. I guess if Mahone says it's legal to download in some countries you could find out if it's legal or not for you and then use your discretion on if you think you should download it. It's illegal in the states so no chances for me.

It's illegal in the UK too :(

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...