Football pool

pam

I posted this in general but probably should have posted this here.

Okay 1 month away from regular season football. Last year we had a group of us from lds.net play Utahfantasyfootball. I'd like to get a group started again. I've already set up a private group..Now just need players to play with me.

Basically what it is..each week you make your picks on who is going to win each game. The site we use keeps track of your points. There is no money involved and no prizes from the group to win. It's all about the bragging rights!!! Just a friendly spirit of competition.

If you are interested, send me a pm and I'll send you the link to the site with the private group name and password.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to know a thing. It helps but not a requirement. Heck it's all for fun anyway. You just pick the team you think for each game. It's anyone's bet. But just a hint..any team playing the Detroit Lions..pick the other team.

So far...6 have officially signed up on the site. Woooohoooo...Let the smack talk begin. Though why Dr T's avatar on that site is a Lakers picture is beyond me since this is a FOOTBALL pool.

You don't have to know a thing. It helps but not a requirement. Heck it's all for fun anyway. You just pick the team you think for each game. It's anyone's bet. But just a hint..any team playing the Detroit Lions..pick the other team.

Lions? I thought that was the Chargers?

Ok, put me in, then. But be prepared to hang your head in shame when know-nothing-about-the-NFL girl beats ya'll into the ground.

So far this is who is playing:

pam

Canuck Mormon

Dr T

Siouxz

jbs

mlbrowninwa

Godless

This is going to be so much fun. Though I'm not sure how much I like the idea of two ravens fans playing. I'm feeling so ganged up on.