New and Saying Hi!

bmarks92

Hi Everyone. I'm new to this site, but have been a member all my life. I'm 34 and still singe, and have had a very hard time with life the last few years and I'm in the midst of trying to sort out some confusion regarding life and the church. I still believe its true, I just don't understand how some things work. So I thought maybe in joining this site, I could talk to people that could help me understand. It looks like a lot of you are already pretty familiar with each other, and I think that's great. I hope to get to know you as well.

Hi Everyone. I'm new to this site, but have been a member all my life. I'm 34 and still singe, and have had a very hard time with life the last few years and I'm in the midst of trying to sort out some confusion regarding life and the church. I still believe its true, I just don't understand how some things work. So I thought maybe in joining this site, I could talk to people that could help me understand. It looks like a lot of you are already pretty familiar with each other, and I think that's great. I hope to get to know you as well.

Welcome back to the fold...being a convert to the church, it is not expected to receive all knowledge at once but over a lifetime when we are ready and mature enough to understand what is given.