Seeking for the friend.

urrus

Hi folks, I'm from Russian Novosibirsk.

My neighbors were two missioners Jason and Majorov. It was at may-June of this year. I lost contact with them. Jason from California USA, Majorov from St-Petersburg Russia.

Don't you know them?

Help me to repair the contact with them.

WBR

P.S.

I add incorrect name for this theme. It's better to say Searching for THE friend. Anyway I hope this will not be a problem :)

Edited by urrus
because I made mistake in theme name

Do you know what mission you met them in? Quite a few of the missions for the Church have websites where alumni can post contact information, that might be a worthwhile place to start. Facebook also has some alumni groups and might be worth a try as well.

Guest Believer_1829

Hi folks, I'm from Russian Novosibirsk.

My neighbors were two missioners Jason and Majorov. It was at may-June of this year. I lost contact with them. Jason from California USA, Majorov from St-Petersburg Russia.

Don't you know them?

Help me to repair the contact with them.

WBR

P.S.

I add incorrect name for this theme. It's better to say Searching for THE friend. Anyway I hope this will not be a problem :)

Start Here:

Russia Novosibirsk : LDSMissions.com > mission > Russia Novosibirsk

Do you have a last name for Jason? I don't know how many millions of people live here in California and there are many Mormons here (with lots of temples to show how prominent our membership is).

All what I know that this Jason what a messioner right in the center of Siberia in city Novosibirsk of Russian federation. How do You think how many Citezens fo USa was in at the Siberian city at the July and beside of all they was mormons? Only One :)

I thougth that some man from califoria will look at this forum and answer, hey I know this man, we are going at the same temple.

Edited by urrus

Guest Believer_1829

All what I know that this Jason what a messioner right in the center of Siberia in city Novosibirsk of Russian federation. How do You think how many Citezens fo USa was in at the Siberian city at the July and beside of all they was mormons? Only One :)

I thougth that some man from califoria will look at this forum and answer, hey I know this man, we are going at the same temple.

You seem to be unaware of how many Mormons there are in the state of California.

Guest Believer_1829
Hidden

Here is a possibility... (could be at college in Ogden)

Hunt, Jason

[email protected]

3746 W 2600 N

Ogden, Ut. 84404

Home: 801-731-5124

Mobile: 801-941-1784

or... (but this guy is from Florida)

Hunter, Jason

[email protected]

1735 N 280 W

Orem, UT 84052

801-225-5970 Home Address:

705 Larry Dr

DeLand, FL 32724

904-734-9434

All this is assuming he is even home. Perhaps he is still in Russia and just got transferred to another city?

Guest Believer_1829

Please remember that this is a public forum and as such personal information about anyone should not be posted. Please use email or personal messages to convey anything private.

I thought since it was listed on the mission website it wouldn't be a problem... my bad.