"I still hate Ronald Reagan website."

FunkyTown

Guest Believer_1829

Seems like not everyone is happy with the Republican Messiah, Ronald Reagan.

Best of Notable Quotables 1995 -- Media Research Center

Who cares that it's Democrats who hate Reagan? Reagan used to be a Democrat, so these guys used to like Reagan. Now they don't. Proof positive about Ronald Reagan.

I am glad Democrats hate Reagan... shows he did something right.

Well I happened to like Ronald Reagan. Loved him when he was governor of California and loved him as a President. Or maybe it was just the fact that he liked jelly beans like I do.

Well I happened to like Ronald Reagan. Loved him when he was governor of California and loved him as a President. Or maybe it was just the fact that he liked jelly beans like I do.

I liked Ronald Reagan, too. ;) Except for his trickle down theory and the Iran Contra affair.

I'm just pointing out that a website somewhere saying they don't like someone is probably not a very good indicator of their skill at administrating.

So, does that mean that because Republicans hate Obama, that he's doing something right? :P

No. Republican hatred, and for that matter Republican approval, don't mean much. The Republican party is pretty much irrelevant in American social politics right now. But Democrat approval, like NEA approval or NOW approval, signals a high likelihood of something bad. And Democrat disapproval is an almost sure sign of something good.

Edited by Vort

Have you guys read the books that Obama has written HIMSELF.

Nope, didn't think so!

Clueless? Thought so.

Not trying to invoke Godwin, but the analogy is too obvious:

Have you read Mein Kampf, trulykiwi?

If not, aren't you (by your own definition) "clueless" about Hitler and therefore unqualified to make any moral judgments about his policies?

If not, aren't you (by your own definition) "clueless" about Hitler and therefore unqualified to make any moral judgments about his policies?

Winning an argument by invoking Godwin's Law?

I think my head just exploded. :eek:

Yes I have read Mein Kampf. I have studied hitler and his policies and his reasons, beliefs and retaliations. You can now answer me. Have you read Obama's books? What hitler did was no different to what Obama is actually doing, or believes in, socializing healthcare, creating a civilian militant army, re-distribution of wealth etc, the list goes on. Did you know that?

Yes I have read Mein Kampf. I have studied hitler and his policies and his reasons, beliefs and retaliations. You can now answer me. Have you read Obama's books?

Hold on a minute. I still want to know if you were implying that no one who hasn't read Mein Kampf has any business criticizing Hitler.

What hitler did was no different to what Obama is actually doing, or believes in, socializing healthcare, creating a civilian militant army, re-distribution of wealth etc, the list goes on. Did you know that?

I suspected as much. But I didn't think I was allowed to say it. :)