WOW what an interesting day

ServiceDogHandler

This day turned out to be nothing of what I suspected. First the court case. It went as my lawyer hoped. THe department withdrew their permant gaurdianship order and now want to negotiate with my lawyer about me getting the kids. The next court date is scheduled for September 17th. But they will be having a meeting with my lawyer in the mean time and making decisions there. So it went just as we hoped. I should be getting the kids within 3 weeks.

Now for the WOW part. First my husband did show up. He came into the courtroom looking for me. When I saw him I was in total shock. Shock that he could let himself go like this. He showed up to court by himself in a green shirt with cut off sleeves, a black cowboy hat, dirty tan jeans, a mullet(long hair in the back and the head shaved, and a new tatoo on his arm. He hadn't even bothered to shave. He used to take pride in his appearance, he used to care about how he looked and the image he put across. He is 32 and looked like a dirty old man who just got there from work. I only saw him out of the corner of my eye and refused to acknowledge him. I had my 3 friends there and I had dressed up in a really nice suit. My friends and I were smiling and laughing and chatting about the up coming cases. As soon as he spotted me he took a seat 2 rows back and to my left right were he could keep an eye on my. One of my friends said he stared at me the entire time. Personally I didn't care I was too excited about the case. When they called my case I stood up and went and stood next to my lawyer. My husband came right up dehind me and stood only a few inches in back of me. He was litterally breathing down my neck. As soon as he spoke and I realized he was there I got closer to my lawyer. He made me really nervous. But after the judge finished with us he rushed out so I thought that was the end of it.

I then went out and talked to my lawyer for another 20 minutes. No sign of my husband in the hall or main part of the building and my friends were on the look out for him too. After we were done talking we excited the building and there he was. Leaning agianst one of the floor stands. He looked up at me and said Hello to me and my name. I quickly turned around and entered the building. I told the security guards about the no contact order and that he just breached it. They called the police and then went out and told him to move. I went to the station and lodge an official complaint. We were there for over an hour as they took my statement and that of my friend who also had heard him.

THen we left and headed for lunch. The crazy thing is my friends who were driving picked Burger King. We had no clue what my husband was driving and when we entered and ordered my friend turned around and saw him there with 2 of his friends and his girlfriend. Smiling I left. 2 of my friends stayed inside to get our order and my other friend phoned the police to let them know where he was since they were now looking for him. My husband left though 5 minutes before the police showed up. But one of my friends got the plate and make of the vehicle and noted that the girlfriend drove. When the police arrived we gave them the info and they radioed in that he was to be arrested on sight.

I just got a call a little while ago from the police stating that they have yet to find him but there is now a warrant out for his arrest. Because he is noted as stalking me and has breached so many times they are not taking this lightly.

What an interesting day.

Just got a phone call from is PO officer. He had called in to her and told her that he was standing outside of the building and when I came out and saw him that I just freaked out and called the police. LOL She of course called me. I told her what truely happened and also that it was not just me that reported it but also a witness. I also told her that there is now a warrent out for him and that she can verify it with the police. So the police have both statements. She then said well I had set up some things he was suppose to start attending in September but since he will be in jail I guess I will put that on hold. She then thanked me and said she would contact me later. Still lieing to cover his actions. At least he can't pull the wool over his PO eyes.

It sounds like at least it was interesting. I would hope that you continue to be somewhat alert so you are not again surprised. We went thru this with our youngest daughter for awhile. We finally had to hire a good lawyer and bring some additional litigation against him before he finally got the message she didn't ever want to see him again. For awhile his sneaking around and harrasement worked because no witnesses were present, but finally he made a mistake and got caught. It ended up costing him some bucks and he finally realized we weren't going to stop until he went to jail for a long time. He still ocassionaly drives by her house, but has left her alone for the last couple of years.

It certianly is tough. I had a feeling he would pull something and be there today so I ensured my friends would be there as well just in case I needed witnesses. THe no contact order is up November 2, though because of this breach his probation and the no contact order could be extended. If not I am going to talk to the Crown Prosecuter and based on the continue stalking, breaches and harrassment ask for an extension. I want it to stay in place even once we are divorced.

A couple of tips. Make sure you change all your house/apartment door locks if you both lived there. Also change all passwords on your computer. We even alerted her neighbors to keep an eye out for strangers around her house while she was at work. (She moved out but he managed to get a key made for her house by stealing her keys and then kindly returning them to her as if she misplaced them when she returned to pick up some of her stuff.

I actually moved into hiding. Within 2 months though, even though he lives over 2 hours away, he found my location. So I am moving agian into hiding tomorrow. All my neighbours know and my best friend lives across the street from the new place I am moving too.

I agree..I wouldn't give even the slightest hint of where you are going..even on an anonymous site such as this.

I have been working my butt off today. Moving boxes, unpacking boxes, changing my address, making phone calls. I am soooo exhausted. Tomorrow we move the remainder of everything. All the furniture and so on. The sad part is though I did get a call from Victims assistance. There is a warrant out for his arrest but they have yet to find him. So they warned me to keep alert and if anything seems suspicios to not hesitate in calling the police. So I am worried that he might have been watching me move today. Meaning he would know where I live and ruin the reason for moving into hiding agian. Hopefully he is caught soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been working my butt off today. Moving boxes, unpacking boxes, changing my address, making phone calls. I am soooo exhausted. Tomorrow we move the remainder of everything. All the furniture and so on. The sad part is though I did get a call from Victims assistance. There is a warrant out for his arrest but they have yet to find him. So they warned me to keep alert and if anything seems suspicios to not hesitate in calling the police. So I am worried that he might have been watching me move today. Meaning he would know where I live and ruin the reason for moving into hiding agian. Hopefully he is caught soon.

It has been about 16 days since you posted this- are you okay? Please let us know how you and the children are.