Oklahoma versus BYU

Moksha

... which team's fans have more bragging rights at church on Sunday?

There are more Runnin' Ute fans in my quorum, but BYU braggers do so with much more righteousness. Even when they lose, they are able to claim moral victories. ;)

This was such an excellent win, but I suspect the BCS advocates will turn a blind eye to anyone questioning their lock on the money bowls even when they see that other conferences can knock off their top contenders.

Bring on Tulane. Even their coach admits his team is not as good as BYU.

ksl.com - Tulane coach on 9 BYU: 'They're a better team than we are'

That's posturing, trying to lull BYU into complacency. BYU needs to go into the Superdome and wipe the floor with Tulane and then come home and beat Florida State to convince people they are as good as their win over Oklahoma.

BYU needs to go into the Superdome and wipe the floor with Tulane and then come home and beat Florida State to convince people they are as good as their win over Oklahoma.

Exactly right. OU was the first game of the season and very quirky for both teams. Easy to see that it could have gone either way. If BYU loses to either Tulane (unranked) or Florida State (unofficially ranked about 32th), The OU win will be seen as a fluke and nothing but luck.

That's posturing, trying to lull BYU into complacency. BYU needs to go into the Superdome and wipe the floor with Tulane and then come home and beat Florida State to convince people they are as good as their win over Oklahoma.

Oh gee thanks for knocking the spirit out of me. :P