Top Ten Ways some General Authorities would eat a Reese's PB cup

BenRaines

Never mind - I found it!

11. Dieter F. Uchtdorf

I turned the peanut butter cup to properly take a bite and in doing so, I over-corrected. This resulted in me smearing chocolate on my upper lip. Had I been just one degree under what I calculated, I would have successfully enjoyed the Reeses without making a mess. Which brings me to a story about aviation…

Lehi, in his own words (almost)

And it came to pass that I beheld a tree, whose fruit was desirable to make one happy.

11 And it came to pass that I did go forth and partake of the pb cup thereof; and I beheld that it was most sweet, above all that I ever before tasted. Yea, and I beheld that the pb cup thereof was white, to exceed all the whiteness that I had ever seen.

12 And as I partook of the pb cup thereof it filled my soul with exceedingly great joy; wherefore, I began to be desirous that my family should partake of it also; for I knew that it was desirable above all other fruit.

Lehi, in his own words (almost)

And it came to pass that I beheld a tree, whose fruit was desirable to make one happy.

11 And it came to pass that I did go forth and partake of the pb cup thereof; and I beheld that it was most sweet, above all that I ever before tasted. Yea, and I beheld that the pb cup thereof was white, to exceed all the whiteness that I had ever seen.

12 And as I partook of the pb cup thereof it filled my soul with exceedingly great joy; wherefore, I began to be desirous that my family should partake of it also; for I knew that it was desirable above all other fruit.

Never tried a white-chocolate peanut butter cup. :)

I dare someone to write a post detailing how lds.net posters would eat peanut butter cups.

Pam would open the PB cup wrappers and let them age before eating.

estradling75 would do an IP check to make sure that there weren't two people eyeing the same PB cup.

skippy740 will say that it doesn't matter if the PB cup is milk, dark or white chocolate as it is all chocolate.

JohnDoe will have the same wish as John the Revelator - to enjoy a PB cup while no one can see him taste it in this world.

Vort will have a vicarious female experience in enjoying the richness of such a PB cup before laughing in a cloud of dust.

Some random spammer will claim to use the PB cup as a "seerstone" to convict us all in our evil ways before being banned.