Public resistance to church...why?

prisonchaplain

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can personal message your data to Funkytown here on this site.

No one else will see it.

Funkytown will check out your credentials and tell the rest of the world

weather you have earned what you boast.

The option of course is yours. But he gave it to you.

Yep. I'm more than willing to crow about it. I'd love to be proven wrong and find out you're just a lost soul searching for truth.

I do not think your actions have born that out, however.

You can personal message your data to Funkytown here on this site.

No one else will see it.

Funkytown will check out your credentials and tell the rest of the world

weather you have earned what you boast.

The option of course is yours. But he gave it to you.

Provide me with a security certificate. Give me some assurance that it is private. Come on this is an open forum people don't be stupid. Message me an e-mail. You people OF FAITH have already made assumption as to the validity of my character where is my assurance that you of good morals. Isn't there in your holy book a parable about he who casts the first stone? You wanna call me a liar fine man up and at least let me hear your voice when you do it. I guarantee neither one of you would if we were face to face. Internet anonymity goes a long for people like you. Man up or shut up.

Provide me with a security certificate. Give me some assurance that it is private. Come on this is an open forum people don't be stupid. Message me an e-mail. You people OF FAITH have already made assumption as to the validity of my character where is my assurance that you of good morals. Isn't there in your holy book a parable about he who casts the first stone? You wanna call me a liar fine man up and at least let me hear your voice when you do it. I guarantee neither one of you would if we were face to face. Internet anonymity goes a long for people like you. Man up or shut up.

Hahah. Okay, okay. I have to call shenanigans, now. Come on, Lost. You can come clean now and we won't even hold it against you. This is actually just a little funny, now.

Why wouldn't we call you a liar face to face? Is it because you're really tough? Are you a black belt in Kung Fu or something? Are you a mixed martial artist champion or a professional body builder?

Because if you're saying you spent the better part of a decade in cloistered religious studies with the greatest Christian minds and also spent time in studying the world religions after AND you're a master of Kung Fu, I swear this conversation will become so stereotypically internetish that nobody in their right mind will believe you.

So just so I can confirm: You're a Kung Fu kicking, Schwarzenegger-esque ex-Chaplain trained by the latest head of a major church fallen from grace and now seeking meaning in an empty life?

'Cause if that were a television show, I'd turn it off because it's so unbelievable. I'm not even upset, Lost. You're making a lot of claims and it's frankly tiring. People on the Internet who reference how great they are in real life very rarely are what they claim to be. I'm just betting on averages now.

Hahah. Okay, okay. I have to call shenanigans, now. Come on, Lost. You can come clean now and we won't even hold it against you. This is actually just a little funny, now.

Why wouldn't we call you a liar face to face? Is it because you're really tough? Are you a black belt in Kung Fu or something? Are you a mixed martial artist champion or a professional body builder?

Because if you're saying you spent the better part of a decade in cloistered religious studies with the greatest Christian minds and also spent time in studying the world religions after AND you're a master of Kung Fu, I swear this conversation will become so stereotypically internetish that nobody in their right mind will believe you.

So just so I can confirm: You're a Kung Fu kicking, Schwarzenegger-esque ex-Chaplain trained by the latest head of a major church fallen from grace and now seeking meaning in an empty life?

'Cause if that were a television show, I'd turn it off because it's so unbelievable. I'm not even upset, Lost. You're making a lot of claims and it's frankly tiring. People on the Internet who reference how great they are in real life very rarely are what they claim to be. I'm just betting on averages now.

Assumptions assumptions assumptions you have shown your true colors. And your place as a true christian. Thank you for making my point for me. I had hoped mormons were different or just misunderstood but as you stand as a self appointed representative of your faith I can take your example. Thank you.

Assumptions assumptions assumptions you have shown your true colors. And your place as a true christian. Thank you for making my point for me. I had hoped mormons were different or just misunderstood but as you stand as a self appointed representative of your faith I can take your example. Thank you.

... So you're not going to provide any evidence to support the unique claims you've posited regarding your background? I am (earnestly) curious.

My words are written with sincerity.

Regards,

Kawazu

How do you know with enough certainty to preach this. Make me believe. I mean I know my car is a white dodge. And I can show you. You can know this too. I know my carpet is green. I can show you. You can know this too. I believe my daughter is the most beautiful girl in the world. I can show her to you. But you may not believe this to. Especially if you have a daughter of your own. Get what i am trying to say here?

Posted Image

We never got the evidence! :o

So... Does anyone know what specifically got him banned? I was hoping he really was a Kung-Fu Chaplain. I was going to start calling him KFC. :(

He will be back. He's just taking a temporary break.

Then again...some aren't that hard to come by. Universal Life Church Monastery

Look who's at the top of the celebrity ULC ministers--Glen Beck!--he's just posing as a Mormon, right? Let's see, some others you'd recognize: Bugs Bunny, Scarecrow from Oz, all of the Beatles, Mr. Playboy, member of Bad Religion, Lawrence Welk, Mae West, among others.

ULC :: Hollywood's Hall of Famous ULC Ministers

Can I ask what got Lost and Grandakabipbip banned?

Sure, you can ask, but the answer is going to be "That is confidential information. Moderators do not share private discussions on the public forum."

I believe I speak for the group of mods that we don't wish to air anything of such a nature about anyone--sometimes banning is for obvious reasons and sometimes it is for something we find out behind the scenes.