Moderator Protest

lilered

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, sorry I'm late, but I was busy executin..., um, judging some issues on another forum. That forum is now marching lock step with what the mods want (some are actually limping or in wheelchairs, but you get the idea).

I cannot listen to any arguments from Lilered, because the Moderator Handbook, volume 8, section iii, page 947, fourth paragraph states:

Discussions will not be held with anyone under the height necessary to go on the big rides at Disneyworld. One must be eligible to vote AND be registered to vote. Except for the Moderators, all individuals wishing to discuss issues must show proof that they voted for Dewey in 1948. Of course, you must also prove that you are sane and in your right mind, and NO ONE in their right mind would have voted for Dewey!

Dravin, may I please have my sledge hammer? Who wants to talk first?

YouTube - Kumbaya My Lord - Mamas & Papas

I have contacted the NAAMR and requested their assistance with the sit in protest.

NAAMR = (No Acceptance of Any Moderators Rules)

Did you know that Heather is the President of the IDANRC? They are a governing body to keep the NAAMR and other organizations fair and impartial.

What is the IDANRC you ask?

"I Deny All Non Rule Claims"

I have decided to picket LDS Mormon Forum H.Q.s starting tomorrow. At 6:00 am CST I will be walking in front of their H.Q. Bldg. with the following sign.

New Rule Change Sucks!

(While singing "We shall overcome" :D

I just thought of this. I wonder why he choose today to stand in front of their HQ. They don't work on Saturday nor is their office open. Wow he'll make an impression. Just not sure on who.

Cast dispersions if you must however we are now on the picket line and signs are everywhere.

We now have the backing of AFL CIOor (American Fools and Little Children In Oregon)

The top ten signs are.

10. Moderators are like tators - too many eyes

9. Replace Pam with Jam

8. Give us Liberty, or give us Meth.

7. Too many rules, from too many fools

6. Be our friends or be our enemas

5. We shall overcome, by sucking our thumb

4. Down with Mods, Up with Babe Bods

3. Who Needs Supervision?

2. Give us rights or we will fight

and finally

1. We may be fools, but we is cools.

Edited by lilered

He also makes all the coffee, he insists it's to serve the other Mods but considering he's the only one who drinks it I have my doubts. :)

He doesn't make it himself. He's admitted he's a fan of Starbucks. He just picks it up there.