Where Are All The Single Girls?

Originally posted by mormon_gal@Nov 6 2005, 07:51 PM

The wedding was planned for September, I broke up with him in June. I decided not to go through with getting my endowments but to wait until I have truley found the man I will marry.

And I don't know that I knew, I just knew something was going on. But love, or what one percieves as love can be very blinding when it is built on lies.

~Allie

PS. Trust me I have learned my lesson.

Oh M Girl...I got goosebumps reading your story... you did good, as hard as it was to do, you did what was right. When we get those feelings that something is not right...(or if something IS right) we need to act on those feelings. and you are so right about being blinded, Lies never amount to anything, but some guys just dont' see it that way. You are in so intune with the spirit...that is so great...happy feeling for listening. :)

Everything has a reason. Because of what happened with him I was forced to move away from there and now I live in New York. I am enjoying the happiest time in my life right now, I may not be married, and I may not yet have children of my own, but I know that I am on the right path and that man is out there that can increase my happiness

Everything has a reason... I believe that is so true! And you know that there is the right man out there for you! That is a prayer to keep close to your heart to help get you through the rough times. Everything for a reason.. I have said that so many times...But, I needed to read it from someone else for it to sink in.

I am so glad I read this thread....it brightened my day Thank YOU! :)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Newest update... I am no longer single I am getting married in November! To that man that has and will continue to increase my happiness from now until eternity.

~Allie

Mormon_gal,

That is wonderful news!!!! I'm very happy for you two!!!! :)

May your marriage be blessed with love and happiness!!! :D

Best Wishes!! :)

PS: I fixed the spelling on eternity for you....I want you guys to start out right and I know that when I get married, I'll be on cloud nine and probably won't even be able to spell my own name. LOL :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'll tell you where all the single girls are. They are in the Salt Lake area and the thing is they won't give you the time of day unless you 1. live within 20 minutes of them and 2. can show them your temple recomend whenever they request it. Oh and 3. as long as you meet their long laundry list of qualifications that most average men have no chance at. I guess that explains why they are still single.

I'll tell you where all the single girls are. They are in the Salt Lake area and the thing is they won't give you the time of day unless you 1. live within 20 minutes of them and 2. can show them your temple recomend whenever they request it. Oh and 3. as long as you meet their long laundry list of qualifications that most average men have no chance at. I guess that explains why they are still single.

Nuh uh. Seriously? Or are you basing this on 2-3 chicks you asked?

• 1 month later...

Hey, Checker? With the exception of the Temple Recommend, I don't have any of those things and I still manage to do all right. Now, if only I could find the -right- person. :P

Oh wah Checker!

I told you, you are adorable, and if you move to SLC you'll have good luck. I think you are still smarting from betayal, which is understandable.

Also, I KNOW you are as picky as you think the "wimmen" are. All guys are, only they're looking for the cute butt, not the temple recommend. :P

Heck, my daughter is about to leave "Mr. Wonderful." Would you consider a gentile?

Elph