Elder Neil L. Andersen (Sat pm)

Did I get him wrong or did he say there is "no sin that can not be forgiven". I hope thats what he said and I would love that to be official church doctrine because I feel thats what the Bible teaches - but to my understanding the church always used to teach all sins can be forgiven except at least two: (1) murder and (2) to sin against the Holy Ghost.

What do you think?

Concur with Rameumptom. It seems to me that where someone "earns" perdition by the requisite denial of the Holy Ghost, what really damns them isn't what they have done but what they have become.

Murder is ranked "highest" on the list of "bad sins", and I believe current LDS policy is that we don't baptize convicted murderers. But I'm not convinced it's absolutely "unforgiveable".

I did not catch that in his talk so I will need to hear the talk again to get the full context of what was being said. From my own personal Scripture studies throughout the years, the only sin that I am aware of or that is classified as the unpardonable sin is when someone blasphemes or denies the Holy Ghost. There is no forgiveness for that sin.