Odd Question

ploomf

to the OP who cares if she writes romance novels? is there stated somewere that you can't be creative even if your writing is a little provocative?

and who in their right mind would judge her for it? Only a self rightious bigoted....well you get the idea

She should go to church with her head held high and if someone says something to her she should tell them to pound sand!

FYI some movies are rated R for language and or violance I see nothing wrong with a member of the church being in a rated "R" movie and also being worthy to enter the temple

So let me ask this just for question sake. What if a Bishop felt that the writing was not in keeping with Church standards of conduct? Would that Bishop then be a self righteous bigoted...well you get the idea?

BLAST......ok...so maybe that sounded arrogant.....didnt mean for it to.

i was judging....sorry.

fact is, if it came down to me providing for my family (shelter, food, medicine, etc), in all honesty.....i would do what is necessary and accept the consequences......for my love of them.

wouldnt you?

Forgiven! (hugs)

I wasn't trying to post a pattern for everyone to follow. Just showing that there is no hard, fast "rule."

Look we dont even know what the writing is but assuming that it is typical romance type stuff I don't see that it is that big of a deal...are we going to invistigate everyones job now?

what if a girl is a swimsuit model? can she be temple worthy?

what if someone is a bartender?

what about a hotel owner.....ohhh im sure no one has sex in a hotel and as the owner are they not responsible for what happens on their property....

the list can go on and on.....

She could do a lot of good by writting "different" romances. Changing her style to more LDS like. Making the havnakedness "evil" instead of good... making the persons acting more LDS like. Maybe peole like it that the persons in the book wont jump in the bed at first sight, maybe not even kiss.. even though they would so much like to.... change the denial to heroitic act!

I write good stories, but my language is not good...:mad: