I would just like to say.....

pam

Okay drum roll..I've been waiting for just this moment.

In honor of my 20,000th post. (now last time I made mention of the number of posts I was called boastful) That's okay...I can take it. :P

I've been a member of this site for 10 years now. (I started when I was 19 so that makes me what...29? Yeh 29) That's a long time for to be a member of just one website. I've looked at a few others and always come back to this one. I love this site with a passion...probably why I have so many posts.

Or maybe it's just the fact that I have no life and spend most of it on the computer. hahaha That is probably more of a reality check.

But seriously, I've seen lots of people come and go. Some very awesome people and some not..well....just some not so nice people.

I've learned a lot on this site and it has helped my testimony grow. Having to do research quite a bit to help answer questions has been a huge help to me in expanding my knowledge of the gospel.

Great friendships have been made here...Both online and offline. It's been great meeting members of the site in person.

Okay basically I just wanted to say..I love the mission of TheMoreGoodFoundation; love lds.net and what it's goals are and that's to hopefully bring others to Christ via use of the internet.

Also thanks to so many of you for making my experience here enjoyable.

ps..I'm not leaving so don't think this is a good bye speech. :P

TWENTY THOUSAND?????

Whoa... let's say it takes 1 minute for 1 post, that's 20,000 minutes which is - 333 hours or 14 days. Oh, okay, it doesn't sound much...

:D

Yes, I've learned a lot here. Especially from YOU, pam! Thank YOU!

Okay drum roll..I've been waiting for just this moment.

In honor of my 20,000th post. (now last time I made mention of the number of posts I was called boastful) That's okay...I can take it. :P

I think you are postful :D

The Traveler

Guest Godless

Pam, I'm saying this because I care about you. Step away from the keyboard. Turn off your computer and go outside. There's a large and wonderful world outside for you to explore. Go hike the Rockies or something. Internet addiction is a serious illness and it's up to you to get help.

May I also say that I met my future husband right here on this site?

Okay not really before the rumors start flying. There is someone I have joked with it about...so. :lol:

Let's not and say we did. Actually you really can't go by that. The site has changed over the years. The post count started again in 2003 when the site was completely redone. I started in 1999. So there.