What Say You?

Spencer

I recieved a pm from an observer of our forums who shall remain nameless.

Hi

I was just wondering why there is such a lack of moderating over anti-mormon chat and discussions? People write questions or want to knw more about the gospel etc and you have others such as Jason replying and utterly critisizing and pulling down the gospel. Isnt this suppose to be LDS talk? where LDS and Friends of LDS talk? We are advised by our Prophet to stay away from Anti Mormon literature yet its in front of us when opening message boards and forums. I dont think its right and although people of other religions or faith should be able to chat, everyone knows that anti mormon and ex mormons are only out for one thing and that is to convince others of their beliefs. Is this board for people to question their staying power and belief in the gospel? or get timely and encouraging advice from those with the spirit?. Im confused. You really should consider who can chat because it offends me deeply when people like Jason freely discuss temple ordinances to those outside the church and go on about how escaping from our teachings is a good thing. one of your slogans is Bringing Lds Together. It seems quiet the opposite at times. It is a great site, but lately i can't seem to even browse a message board without some anti mormon character coming in and bombarding these investigators with the so called "falseness" of the gospel. Do you actually realise that there are thousands and thousands of sights dedicated to that sort of discussion? I know that you do.! they have web groups, web circles and pages for anti mormon to do their thing, but LDSTALK is one of the few websites that is set up well and formally and has a wide LDS following, can't we keep it that way and stand up for what this sight is all about? I once looked at this site like it was an Online Missionary, now i just don't know...I dont think i would recommend it to anyone investigating.

Thank you

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Spencer@Sep 28 2005, 08:28 PM

I agree with him/her how do you all feel?

I feel the same way as the poster above....

Listen... we are living in a different time than yesterday when discussion was supposed to be open or we weren't living our religion...

We are now living in a time where we must tell the 5 foolish virgins that we cannot share our oil/forum with anti or contrary beliefs...

Now is the time to buoy each other up... not be torn asunder from outsiders who will never accept our message or build up the kingdom...

Originally posted by Spencer@Sep 28 2005, 08:27 PM

Hi

I was just wondering why there is such a lack of moderating over anti-mormon chat and discussions? People write questions or want to knw more about the gospel etc and you have others such as Jason replying and utterly critisizing and pulling down the gospel. Isnt this suppose to be LDS talk? where LDS and Friends of LDS talk? We are advised by our Prophet to stay away from Anti Mormon literature yet its in front of us when opening message boards and forums. I dont think its right and although people of other religions or faith should be able to chat, everyone knows that anti mormon and ex mormons are only out for one thing and that is to convince others of their beliefs. Is this board for people to question their staying power and belief in the gospel? or get timely and encouraging advice from those with the spirit?. Im confused. You really should consider who can chat because it offends me deeply when people like Jason freely discuss temple ordinances to those outside the church and go on about how escaping from our teachings is a good thing. one of your slogans is Bringing Lds Together. It seems quiet the opposite at times. It is a great site, but lately i can't seem to even browse a message board without some anti mormon character coming in and bombarding these investigators with the so called "falseness" of the gospel. Do you actually realise that there are thousands and thousands of sights dedicated to that sort of discussion? I know that you do.! they have web groups, web circles and pages for anti mormon to do their thing, but LDSTALK is one of the few websites that is set up well and formally and has a wide LDS following, can't we keep it that way and stand up for what this sight is all about? I once looked at this site like it was an Online Missionary, now i just don't know...I dont think i would recommend it to anyone investigating.

Thank you

First of all, Im flattered that this poster (Strawberry Fields?) was so kind as to use my name twice!

Secondly, Im not an anti-mormon. As my good friend Snow said, Im "critical". That's not a sin.

Lastly, I've not discussed any temple ordinances. I've referred to those ordinances, but I've not used any terminology that is not freely available to all through pro-mormon channels.

Finally, I disagree that this is not a "good" LDS site. LDS sites like LDSTALK are the perfect place for investigators and members alike.

Here's why: To pretend that an Investigator or Member will never encounter "anti" material is pretty unrealistic in today's world. That said, where better to learn about these issues than a place where honest, intelligent Mormons and Non-Mormons can discuss and offer views to help that person make an informed decision on where they stand on said issue?

Much better than trashy places like "Saints Alive", "Utah Lighthouse Ministry", "FAIR", or "Shields" where the bias and obvious falsehoods are pushed to the extreme.

I say, come to LDSTALK. Ask your questions and hear answers from all sides. Then and only then can you truly make an informed decision.

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Jason+Sep 28 2005, 09:53 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Spencer@Sep 28 2005, 08:27 PM

Hi

Thank you

First of all, Im flattered that this poster (Strawberry Fields?) was so kind as to use my name twice!

Secondly, Im not an anti-mormon. As my good friend Snow said, Im "critical". That's not a sin.

Lastly, I've not discussed any temple ordinances. I've referred to those ordinances, but I've not used any terminology that is not freely available to all through pro-mormon channels.

Finally, I disagree that this is not a "good" LDS site. LDS sites like LDSTALK are the perfect place for investigators and members alike.

Here's why: To pretend that an Investigator or Member will never encounter "anti" material is pretty unrealistic in today's world. That said, where better to learn about these issues than a place where honest, intelligent Mormons and Non-Mormons can discuss and offer views to help that person make an informed decision on where they stand on said issue?

Much better than trashy places like "Saints Alive", "Utah Lighthouse Ministry", "FAIR", or "Shields" where the bias and obvious falsehoods are pushed to the extreme.

I say, come to LDSTALK. Ask your questions and hear answers from all sides. Then and only then can you truly make an informed decision.

Again you preach.... and again you believe that hearing what you have to say will give people what they need to make an informed decision.... I totally beg to differ...

All truth can and will be taught by the Holy Ghost.... there is no need for you... and what you have to say...

Originally posted by Jason+Sep 28 2005, 09:53 PM-->

Hi

Thank you

That is TOO FUNNY Jason. :bouncing:

I did not write the above PM (unless it was in my sleep) but I will admit that I could have. ;):bouncingclap:

Jason, like I have said time and time again I don't think that you need to be banded. I do think that you have a lot of good in you. I believe that you just need to be respectful of what the majority member's of the church hold scared. Temple details are still scared to me and I don't like them being smeared over a Pro LDS message board.

Furthermore Jason, I don't visit other websites that discuss religion and I don't come to LDS Talk to receive information from an oxymoron so that I can make an informed decision. Do you really believe that we have members of the church come to LDS Talk because thy want to question basic truths about the LDS Church?

Unless I'm missing posts (which is very possible, because I don't follow every topic) Jason tends to take a lot more heat than he givess. Sometimes I've felt quite taken aback by the almost drill sargent manner in which some topics have been approached by several members at one point or another. That's their choice to come across that way. I guess I take things somewhat lightly, and perhaps I shouldn't. There are certain things I would immediately draw the line on. As it is now, there should not be anything posted which would be contrary to LDS beliefs, unless it is posted in the open forum. And in the open forum it's important to note that the purpose of the forum is to discuss feelings and beliefs in a non-hostile environment. Any post which is flaming should be deleted, whether the user is LDS or not. In my opinion, the best way to spread the gospel is not by bashing it around. If we communicate with the proper spirit, the message will be received better. I personally like the idea of keeping all the discussions on whether you believe something is right or wrong in a forum that only members of the site can see, and separate from any other section. Perhaps this isn't enough? Maybe I need to make a completely separate board for it?

Personally I don't feel hindered spiritually by anything Jason or anyone else has posted for that matter. I feel very strong in my beliefs, and it's not a problem for me to read another's view point, even empathize with them, yet still retain my own set of beliefs. I believe everyone has the right to believe what they will, and I will respect them for it. I also expect the same kind of respect for my beliefs. However I don't like the idea of someone who has questions about the gospel finding misleading posts and gaining a false understanding of church beliefs.

I agree with Heather, very well put, a lot of my feelings follow suit. I can look at things thru the eyes of the person who sent the pm (which btw Jason....I could tell straight off SF had nothing to do with it....;) ) and wonder about what was being said....but you know first impressions and all.....you can't know the poster or even try to understand what is being said by just reading a few posts.

I think the open forum was a great idea....and should be treated with respect from the LDS posters (and viewers) as those non members treat us with the same respect on the other forums. Sure, we can get a bit testy over things at times...and tell each other things in posts that others may not understand....but that is what makes this board so great.....that personal level that we have grown to know each other on, and respect each individual for who they are.

We are in this life to learn, to grow and to choose what we will...if we don't open our minds to other thoughts....than (IMO) we aren't learning much at all.

My testimony of the truth increased so much over the years by the association I have had with non-members on this board. And for that I am very thankful.

The power of the Priesthood generates from the oddest places sometimes....... and I was given that opportunity to receive it from this board when I needed it.

I can't forget those whose strength in the church helped hold me up and see me thru some very difficult times. It's the power that I would hope that others can see here, the force of good which generates from everyone...members and non-members alike. Those who are bent on trying to destroy the church are dealt with...we have seen it happen before. Heather and the mods keep a pretty good grip on reality, and they take good care of this board, and it's members. (My opinion)

.We welcome all new members and posters...... I ask that they give everyone a fair chance.

Originally posted by Jason+Sep 28 2005, 11:53 PM-->

Hi

Thank you

Jason,

Before you start the guessing game why dont you read the first line of my post. I believe Strawberry Fields as long past the status of "observer"

Spencer

Originally posted by Lindy@Sep 29 2005, 07:02 AM

I agree with Heather, very well put, a lot of my feelings follow suit. I can look at things thru the eyes of the person who sent the pm (which btw Jason....I could tell straight off SF had nothing to do with it....;) ) and wonder about what was being said....but you know first impressions and all.....you can't know the poster or even try to understand what is being said by just reading a few posts.

I think the open forum was a great idea....and should be treated with respect from the LDS posters (and viewers) as those non members treat us with the same respect on the other forums.  Sure, we can get a bit testy over things at times...and tell each other things in posts that others may not understand....but that is what makes this board so great.....that personal level that we have grown to know each other on, and respect each individual for who they are.

We are in this life to learn, to grow and to choose what we will...if we don't open our minds to other thoughts....than  (IMO) we aren't learning much at all.

My testimony of the truth increased so much over the years by the association I have had with non-members on this board. And for that I am very thankful.

The power of the Priesthood generates from the oddest places sometimes....... and I was given that opportunity to receive it from this board when I needed it.

I can't forget those whose strength in the church helped hold me up and see me thru some very difficult times.  It's the power that I would hope that others can see here, the force of good which generates from everyone...members and non-members alike.  Those who are bent on trying to destroy the church are dealt with...we have seen it happen before. Heather and the mods keep a pretty good grip on reality, and they take good care of this board, and it's members. (My opinion)

.We welcome all new members and posters...... I ask that they give everyone a fair chance.

See I tend to dis-agree, while I believe we chould have general chat which i thought thats what this forum was for? I do believe some things do not need to be talked about here, other wise how are we any different from any other message board? You think the youth who come to this site are only going to pay attention to one board? no, they will read it all. of course they could find it elsewhere, but I do not feel as rsponsible for the content elsewhere as i do here. Maybe I need to go ahead an relieve myself from my duties here. LT has left for similiar reasons as well.

Spencer

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Setheus@Sep 29 2005, 06:39 AM

I think I will take a stiffer more strict stance on "less than positive" influence on the board.  I do not mean I will delete posts that I do not agree with...but if it makes my stomach turn its outta here.  Oh, and that poster will be warned. :excl:

I agree... if we must invite anti messages in order to 'grow' then I have totally missed the boat. There is so much of the positive gospel I dare not discuss here because of the negative comments that I know will come...

So we just haggle and stay at a very minimal level of intelligent discussion.... that is sad for a board label LDS...

When I first got a computer... I didn't go looking for general chat rooms... I sought out LDS chat rooms so that I could exchange doctrinal ideas and insights that helped me grow in understanding God and his gospel...

What I have found is that every LDS board had it's discenting and anti's trying and ultimately destroying testimonies of those who were not strong enough to have that strong of opposition...

A board who claims LDS standards and lets the nons and anti's... make their comments freely.... is an enemy to the church... I think everyone needs to read the D&C parable....

D&C 101:

43. Nw, I will show unto you a parable, that you may know my will concerning the aredemption• of Zion.

44 A certain anobleman• had a spot of land, very choice; and he said unto his servants: Go ye unto my bvineyard•, even upon this very choice piece of land, and plant twelve olive-trees;

45 And set awatchmen• round about them, and build a tower, that one may overlook the land round about, to be a watchman upon the tower, that mine olive-trees may not be broken down when the enemy shall come to spoil and take upon themselves the fruit of my vineyard.

46 Now, the servants of the nobleman went and did as their lord commanded them, and planted the olive-trees, and built a hedge round about, and set watchmen, and began to build a tower.

47 And while they were yet laying the foundation thereof, they began to say among themselves: And what need hath my lord of this tower?

48 And consulted for a long time, saying among themselves: What need hath my lord of this tower, seeing this is a time of peace?

49 Might not this money be given to the exchangers? For there is no need of these things.

50 And while they were at variance one with another they became very aslothful, and they hearkened not unto the commandments of their lord.

51 And the enemy came by night, and broke down the ahedge•; and the servants of the nobleman arose and were affrighted, and fled; and the enemy destroyed their works, and broke down the olive-trees.

52 Now, behold, the nobleman, the lord of the avineyard, called upon his servants, and said unto them, Why! what is the cause of this great evil?

53 Ought ye not to have done even as I commanded you, and—after ye had planted the vineyard, and built the hedge round about, and set watchmen upon the walls thereof—built the tower also, and set a awatchman• upon the tower, and watched for my vineyard, and not have fallen asleep, lest the enemy should come upon you?

54 And behold, the watchman upon the tower would have seen the enemy while he was yet afar off; and then ye could have made ready and kept the enemy from breaking down the hedge thereof, and saved my vineyard from the hands of the destroyer.

55 And the lord of the vineyard said unto one of his aservants•: Go and gather together the residue of my servants, and take ball• the strength of mine house, which are my warriors, my young men, and they that are of middle age also among all my servants, who are the strength of mine house, save those only whom I have appointed to tarry;

56 And go ye straightway unto the land of my vineyard, and redeem my vineyard; for it is mine; I have bought it with money.

57 Therefore, get ye straightway unto my land; break down the awalls• of mine enemies; throw down their tower, and scatter their watchmen.

58 And inasmuch as they gather together against you, aavenge• me of mine enemies, that by and by I may come with the residue of mine house and possess the land.

59 And the servant said unto his lord: When shall these things be?

60 And he said unto his servant: When I will; go ye straightway, and do all things whatsoever I have commanded you;

61 And this shall be my seal and ablessing upon you—a faithful and bwise• steward in the midst of mine house, a cruler• in my kingdom.

62 And his servant went straightway, and did all things whatsoever his lord commanded him; and aafter• many days all things were fulfilled.

63 Again, verily I say unto you, I will show unto you wisdom in me concerning all the churches, inasmuch as they are awilling to be guided in a right and proper way for their salvation—

64 That the work of the agathering• together of my saints may continue, that I may build them up unto my name upon bholy• places; for the time of charvest• is come, and my word must needs be dfulfilled•.

Like it has been said else where... there are thousands of boards where these bpeople can hang out and put out their discenting doctrines and views...

Why must they be tolerated everywhere?

I think we should change the name to Non-lds and lds... then at least the visitor will have an idea of what they are getting into... :hmmm:

Originally posted by Heather@Sep 29 2005, 01:36 AM

Unless I'm missing posts (which is very possible, because I don't follow every topic) Jason tends to take a lot more heat than he givess.  Sometimes I've felt quite taken aback by the almost drill sargent manner in which some topics have been approached by several members at one point or another.  That's their choice to come across that way.  I guess I take things somewhat lightly, and perhaps I shouldn't.  There are certain things I would immediately draw the line on.  As it is now, there should not be anything posted which would be contrary to LDS beliefs, unless it is posted in the open forum.  And in the open forum it's important to note that the purpose of the forum is to discuss feelings and beliefs in a non-hostile environment.  Any post which is flaming should be deleted, whether the user is LDS or not.  In my opinion, the best way to spread the gospel is not by bashing it around.  If we communicate with the proper spirit, the message will be received better.  I personally like the idea of keeping all the discussions on whether you believe something is right or wrong in a forum that only members of the site can see, and separate from any other section. Perhaps this isn't enough?  Maybe I need to make a completely separate board for it?

Personally I don't feel hindered spiritually by anything Jason or anyone else has posted for that matter.  I feel very strong in my beliefs, and it's not a problem for me to read another's view point, even empathize with them, yet still retain my own set of beliefs.  I believe everyone has the right to believe what they will, and I will respect them for it.  I also expect the same kind of respect for my beliefs.  However I don't like the idea of someone who has questions about the gospel finding misleading posts and gaining a false understanding of church beliefs.

Heather, you are the owner of this message board so yes, your feelings of what is right and wrong will be represented here. Ultimately you will carry the responsibility of what is allowed here at LDS Talk.

Thank you for listening to me awhile back when you created the open forum. This is what is written if you are to go first, to the forms page. and not access it right from the welcome page.

" Open Discussion

This forum is still governed by LDS Talk rules; however, it is an open forum, where all view points may be discussed and shared. This does not give anyone the right to bash any religion, any beliefs, or any individual. The purpose of this forum is for the sharing of ideas, view points, and beliefs which may not fit in the other categories."

I am not sure that it indicates enough. Maybe more of disclaimer like "These topics and opinions are not necessarily those of the LDS faith". I have also wondered because the name and appearance of this message board is that of LDS, if we could have a place by our names to the left where we can indicate LDS or not.

I believe that you have gone out of your way to take in account my wishes even though they are not yours and I appreciate that as a member here, and of the church.

I truly have a love for those who regularly post here regardless of their religious background. I love Jason as I have just recently mentioned in another post. When it comes to messages boards this is where I have chosen to hang my hat. ;) Maybe it's time for me to grab my hat and leave along with some other fine people. Maybe my need for this message board has past.

There is a poll going on here which asks the members of the board if things should be tightened up around here. The poll allows just a yes or no answer so therefore no ridicule will be fallen upon them. I consider myself an open minded person but there are some things I just don't feel comfortable with as I see them to be disrespectful and harmful to members of the church.

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by AFDaw@Sep 29 2005, 10:48 AM

I left because of how negative and anti some folks were.  I would love for it to be corrected.  I hope I can return and be an active poster again.

We have so missed you.... can anyone on this board say they would rather have anti's than many of the great posters we have lost because of them???

Heather, I am always pleased to read your well balanced views on what is going on around here.

SF I agree that maybe the LDS members ought to display the fact that the are LDS so that guests/non-members/investigators will know which of the posts are from members and which aren't. Also your disclaimer about the views posted not necessarily being those held by the LDS church is a good point.

I wonder whether, because of the 'adult' nature of some posts recently, these kinds of posts should be posted in a section which is password protected, for those viewers who are over a particular age, which you feel is suitable for them to be reading such posts...I'm referring to the posts in which sexual issues are mainly discussed...the passwords could be issued via Heather, to those members whom she KNOWS are at or above the age applicable?

Spencer,

I think that anti-Mormon discussions have gotten out of hand several times this spring and summer. I also think that the sexual discussions were not appropriate for general audiences.

If we must have these discussions, then I agree that they should be in an open restricted access forum.

I may change my mind, but for now, I don't want access to this open forum.

Originally posted by Please+Sep 29 2005, 06:56 AM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Setheus@Sep 29 2005, 06:39 AM

I think I will take a stiffer more strict stance on "less than positive" influence on the board.  I do not mean I will delete posts that I do not agree with...but if it makes my stomach turn its outta here.  Oh, and that poster will be warned. :excl:

I agree... if we must invite anti messages in order to 'grow' then I have totally missed the boat. There is so much of the positive gospel I dare not discuss here because of the negative comments that I know will come...

So we just haggle and stay at a very minimal level of intelligent discussion.... that is sad for a board label LDS...

When I first got a computer... I didn't go looking for general chat rooms... I sought out LDS chat rooms so that I could exchange doctrinal ideas and insights that helped me grow in understanding God and his gospel...

What I have found is that every LDS board had it's discenting and anti's trying and ultimately destroying testimonies of those who were not strong enough to have that strong of opposition...

Please~

I was re reading this thread and had to stop at this post....now another round of my 2 cents....

Why haggle? Why not just tell it like you see it? Why hold back? Don't be afraid of what other people might think....If YOU want to discuss the positive aspects of the gospel...then DO IT! I'm sure that there are others who would love to comment, and it looks like the mods are at the ready to sift through and clean it up (if need be) for those who aren't strong in testimony. (I'm sure the Setheus and Spencer aren't the only ones who are willing to do this)

Hey guys and gals......Maybe it's just me who see's things in a whole different perspective....I don't know. I just know, in my heart, that there are a lot of good people who come to this board looking for something. To learn, to share, to keep some sanity in their lives, to strengthen their testimonies, to grow.

If this board can get people to think.....really THINK about where they are in their lives and where they want to be, or NOT want to be....and I"m talking about those who have lost their way and need to be guided back to the flock NOT about those who have such a weak testimony and are looking for an excuse to quit the church and put the blame on someone else. They will find that excuse on ANY site, but maybe, just maybe if we can just be ourselves, and talk about what we believe....no haggling or beating around the bush to spare ourselves the backlash from others that might come.....well, just maybe with all the truth and knowledge and intelligence we have on the table....something said will turn the lights on for someone else. DING and member missionary work shines through for the posters on LDS TALK. :)

Thanks Lindy,

What you say resonates with me. Although I say once again (sorry Ray!) that LDS isn't for me, I have to say that I have been affected in a positive way by this board.

Since I left the LDS church a year and a half ago, I have still been frequenting this board, as well as a board for people disenchanted with the LDS religion... and no, it isn't exmormon.com... those people are a bit too bitter!

Anyway, the people of the latter board tends to lean toward atheistic or agnostic beliefs, and talk about all religions rather harshly (especially LDS). I began to notice myself defending the LDS church, as well as other religions, and disagreeing with most of the things being discussed there. Now I rarely visit that board, as I find I'm in a really bad mood when I do.

For many reasons, I find myself being drawn back toward Christianity, after being lost for a while. There are still logical problems for it all, but I have decided to push them to the back of my mind and work toward having Christian beliefs. One of the reasons for this is because of the attitudes of many of you here. I see how Christianity really helps you in your lives.

If I had stayed away from this board, I don't know if I would be going in this direction.

Thanks guys!

Shannon

Originally posted by Strawberry Fields@Oct 3 2005, 04:48 AM

You may be better off Begood2 for not gaining access to the Open Forum. The access whether you use it or not comes like a scarlet letter. :wow:

I agree ... that was also an additional reason that I chose not to have access. Thank you for the advice.

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Lindy+Oct 3 2005, 06:45 AM-->

Originally posted by Please@Sep 29 2005, 06:56 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Setheus@Sep 29 2005, 06:39 AM

Please~

I was re reading this thread and had to stop at this post....now another round of my 2 cents....

Why haggle? Why not just tell it like you see it? Why hold back? Don't be afraid of what other people might think....If YOU want to discuss the positive aspects of the gospel...then DO IT! I'm sure that there are others who would love to comment, and it looks like the mods are at the ready to sift through and clean it up (if need be) for those who aren't strong in testimony. (I'm sure the Setheus and Spencer aren't the only ones who are willing to do this)

Hey guys and gals......Maybe it's just me who see's things in a whole different perspective....I don't know. I just know, in my heart, that there are a lot of good people who come to this board looking for something. To learn, to share, to keep some sanity in their lives, to strengthen their testimonies, to grow.

If this board can get people to think.....really THINK about where they are in their lives and where they want to be, or NOT want to be....and I"m talking about those who have lost their way and need to be guided back to the flock NOT about those who have such a weak testimony and are looking for an excuse to quit the church and put the blame on someone else. They will find that excuse on ANY site, but maybe, just maybe if we can just be ourselves, and talk about what we believe....no haggling or beating around the bush to spare ourselves the backlash from others that might come.....well, just maybe with all the truth and knowledge and intelligence we have on the table....something said will turn the lights on for someone else. DING and member missionary work shines through for the posters on LDS TALK. :)

I have shared things on other boards... it wasn't pretty... but you know... I have really enjoyed the scripture forum... good discussion between well educated people....

• 6 months later...

I was drawn to this thread by some unknown force tonite :)

and just wanted to say how I much I do appreciate the mods who watch out for us around here. Just this morning I had a conversation in chat go beserk..... but SoulSearcher was there to mind house, and lds or not...the man took charge and booted the bad mouth out. I can take a lot of things..... and I did I let the guy vent on what he thought about what I believed in..... but when he called me a satanist from a cult that was going to hell without any mercy from God..... I think SoulSearcher had enough at that point and hit the bye bye button. well, he was warned and chose to keep on going..... too bad soo sad.

It's amazing how steadfast we are in what we believe in ..... and what others think of us for our stubborness.

I'm past the point of caring what others think.... my faith is between me and God, and those who care about me.

Thanks for stepping in SoulSearcher.... although it was fun to watch him go from happy and calm to irate and frustrated cause I wouldn't bend....... lol

oh well, it's the little things in life that make me happy :)