problems with my girl

DNYT

Hello,

I am new to LDS ( 2 months) and this website. I don't know if I posted in the right section ... but here it is...

I have been seeing this girl for ~9 Months. We have been dating for 6 Months (that is when we first kissed)

Now she has taken some distance from me for 2 weeks. No kisses no I love you, I tell her I love her she says same here or same same....

I had a talk with her and she told me that she is not sure about the feelings to her ex and that is why she does not want to go into a deeper relation ship with me because she said it won't work. She left her ex 2 years ago. She says she has a lot of feelings for me and allot of love but she is not sure if she is in love with me ...

I don't understand it. I don't understand what shes going through and I don't know how to act. I do know that she is hurting me by what she is doing and that I even thought to let her go because of it. I do love her allot but I don't know...

She told me that I am not doing anything wrong. So what is the deal?

I am lost and I am glad for any help I can get ...

Thanks allot

Daniel

• 3 weeks later...

If there is one thing i know about girls is there love to play mind game. Like above hang back a little bit. Accept her train of thought. Now you have to kind of ignore her.Not totally but like if she wants to go to a movie or dinner just say 'that you have someone you going with.

What im getting at is dont be at her every beckon. If you have things to do when she calls tell her that you would be glad to hang out after you finish doing those things. Woman are funny sometimes. Sometimes they want a mystery man. Don't be that into her as well When she wants a kiss pull back and say "If you want a kiss from you have to work for it" Then make her work for it. By be nice to you etc..

Dont get upset with a woman.when her mind is made up it is. YOu can try and change but accept that if she still is unsure and teasing you then just find someone else. Dont try to fix her.

It isn't you. It's her. Let her own her own problems, they aren't yours. Find someone that is able to give you what you need and some of your wants. Be happy. She may be a very lovely person, but you need to take care of your own heart. I think it is time to move on, find someone new, quit wasting your time. Best of luck. FC

• 1 month later...

Sorry, but I'm going to be a little blunt: She's lost interest in you.

Was it something you said or did? Most likely not. Women for the most part, if they are emotionally invested, will want you to figure out or know what you did that made them upset. Instead, this girl is pulling away. Granted, there is a chance that she could be a commitment-phobe, but I'm thinking that she just doesn't love you the way you love her.

It's hard and it sucks (one-sided loves always suck), but let's face it, this relationship just wasn't meant to be. Yet, knowing that doesn't make the hurt feelings go away, especially when you trusted her with your heart.

But what you can take comfort in is that there is someone out there that will relish your company, that won't be able to wait until you call or see them. She'll be the kind of girl that enjoys hearing your ideas and dreams, and supports you in them. Who you make laugh and feel protected... and most importantly, when you tell her that you love her, she will say "I love you, too" and mean it.

I am sorry that you had to go through this disappointment and hurt. It really sucks and my heart goes out to you.