UN Climate Control Treaty...this is scary

applepansy

Oooo, those people wanting to control the climate worldwide make me so mad. Well, let me tell those commie smartie pantses out there that some of us like snow in October and we don't want to be forced into a One World Order of mellow summers days!!! That is only for those wacked-out hippie pinkos of San Francisco with their Afros and gay love beads. We American Teabagger would rather cozy up indoors with Glen Beck than at your peacenik love-ins.

###

Oooo, those people wanting to control the climate worldwide make me so mad. Well, let me tell those commie smartie pantses out there that some of us like snow in October and we don't want to be forced into a One World Order of mellow summers days!!! That is only for those wacked-out hippie pinkos of San Francisco with their Afros and gay love beads. We American Teabagger would rather cozy up indoors with Glen Beck than at your peacenik love-ins.

###

And in many major cities across the globe someone with health problems canott go outside because of the air quality that day; Most major cities canott drink water from the kitchen faucet anymore cause its recycled sewer water; {litteraly}, Good drinking water actually used to be free!.

How many people have found out they got cancer from there homes being built on contaminated soil? Can we buy fish in the store today without being very concerned about mercury? this list can go on for hundreds of very real concerns; Lets go ahead and continue to let the big companies rake in billions of dollars in profit, {Trillions?} and not be accountable for the millions of tons of poison they throw into the air and water; lets let them do it for the sake of money; after all; isnt money the most important thing?:mellow:

And in many major cities across the globe someone with health problems canott go outside because of the air quality that day; Most major cities canott drink water from the kitchen faucet anymore cause its recycled sewer water; {litteraly}, Good drinking water actually used to be free!.

How many people have found out they got cancer from there homes being built on contaminated soil? Can we buy fish in the store today without being very concerned about mercury? this list can go on for hundreds of very real concerns; Lets go ahead and continue to let the big companies rake in billions of dollars in profit, {Trillions?} and not be accountable for the millions of tons of poison they throw into the air and water; lets let them do it for the sake of money; after all; isnt money the most important thing?:mellow:

Thou shalt not covet. And (though you never will ) how about evidence and sources??????

Try to imagine How many millions of "green jobs" and prosperity that can come with creating a better cleaner envioronment.:)

Most major cities canott drink water from the kitchen faucet anymore cause its recycled sewer water; {litteraly}

The problem with recycled sewer water is? There is nothing wrong with recycled sewer water, if the problem is that it is being improperly recycled for human consumption then say so (and support it).

Besides, I thought environmentalists were all about recycling? :P

John D,

No, Russia, China, and India will NEVER sign up for this piece of crap legislation for one very simple reason: they don't want to ruin their own economies! But they'll tell us to do it because in that way they don't have to fight us to destroy us...we'll just do it ourselves.

We have come so far in such a short time (10-15 years) in destroying ourselves. We have people in this country that actually think it is a bigger crime to kill an animal than it is to kill a human being. All of this 'sky is falling' crap from Algore and the other leftist loons is simply a power play to regulate everyone's life (but theirs, of course) and make sure that America destroys itself.

We are in the midst of a terrible economic situation and we are trying to make it worse....Heaven help us all...

Watching the first video reminded me of a series of books about the last days..when a New World Order took over and wiped out the freedoms that we now know. Eventually it was the Anti Christ that became the leader of this New World Order. While the book was a fictional book based on non fictional writings..still pretty close to it.

isnt money the most important thing?

no....you mean freedoms. It's called freedom. Those corporations are rolling in freedom, not money. We buy hummers with freedom and it's chugging out the sweet smell of freedom into the air. The waterways are littered with delicious freedom. If only there was more freedom in the world, we could have the true american dream and turn the everglades and commie like parks into nice freedom communities, free up thousands of species from the burden of living, wreak freedom all over what's left of our chaotic and liberal-leaning wildlife, drain freedom with patriotic abandon, and hold up the true values of the American life: Freedom for certain classes with little regard for the people as a whole.

We have come so far in such a short time (10-15 years) in destroying ourselves. We have people in this country that actually think it is a bigger crime to kill an animal than it is to kill a human being. All of this 'sky is falling' crap from Algore and the other leftist loons is simply a power play to regulate everyone's life (but theirs, of course) and make sure that America destroys itself.

You and I have very different definitions on what destroying ourselves entails. Though I've never even met a person who beleives animals trump humans when it comes to killing (and I'm a vegetarian, so it's not like I haven't met any animal rights type people before) I think you're missing the larger troubles that are, very much facing this planet. It is simply fact that we are developing in a manner that is simply unsustainable to this world and its people. You do not have to be a leftist loon (personally didn't know ducks were into politics as it were) to have an interest in what is happening in this world today. It's well documented and often brutally felt in certain areas of the world.

With luv,

BD

Moska, this isn't about climate control. Its about taking away freedom from the American people.

Fine.

Special Agents James Bond nor Austen Powers will not have to use their license to kill permits and Glen Beck broadcasts will not have to be interupted by weather updates that way.

:cool:

Freedom cannot be taken - it has to be given up. Usually it is given up for either money or security that in the end is never realized.

It is interesting to me how many give up freedom just in the work place to secure the benefits of paid vacations, sick leave and other such things. The "entitlement" mentality seems to be the alter that which modern society worships.

The Traveler

digitalshadow, If Obama signs this treaty, we as the richest nation will be in debt to the world. Our constitution guarantees that we cannot remove ourselves from the treaty without the other nations agreeing to letting us out. As the richest nation they will never do that. So we will be PAYING forever.....or until there is another revolution.]

The reason our freedoms will be gone is because we'll be taxed higher, not to make life better here but to improve developing countries.

digitalshadow, If Obama signs this treaty, we as the richest nation will be in debt to the world. Our constitution guarantees that we cannot remove ourselves from the treaty without the other nations agreeing to letting us out. As the richest nation they will never do that. So we will be PAYING forever.....or until there is another revolution.]

The reason our freedoms will be gone is because we'll be taxed higher, not to make life better here but to improve developing countries.

I wasn't aware of this. Can you show in the Constitution where it states this?