I Want To Meet Some Youth, Ages, 13-15

Guest stormen_mormon33

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a scary thing....i was at kingsdominion this summer at the water park..and i decided to go on a one of the HUGE waterslides..it didn't look too steep i thought...lol..but when i started going down i was screaming so loud..and i knew everyone at the top could hear me bc other people had screamed...well anyway when i was almost too the bottom i could not feel the slide anymore...i was so scared..my heart jumped out of me...i tell you..lol....i thought i had fallen out and it scared me so bad....well when i got off i decided it was worth the wait...lol

Here is my scary story:

(My mom is at home, dad's at work and my brother is in the car with me)

I had just come home from YW and my mom told me to go clean and dust my room. I go upstairs and start cleaning it when all the sudden I hear some noises coming from my closet. I was like ok whatever and started cleaning again. Then all the sudden the hangers in the closet started shaking and hitting each other and I was like what the heck, so I walk closer and I was about to open the door when I heard the shelves in my closet moving and the door started shaking violently. I was like WHAT THE FREAK IS THAT?!?!? (I ran down my stairs as fast as I could I was scared as heck) Once I got downstairs I said in an almost scream: THERE'S A MONSTER IN MY CLOSET MOM!!! My mom was like what? Then I said it again: MOM! THERES A MONSTER IN MY CLOSET!! She was like yah..right... I was like NO THERE'S A MONSTER IN MY CLOSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was like: Its probably just a mouse or something. I was like Yah..right..I'd like to see a mouse big enough to be able to shake the hangers in my closet...move the shelves around, and shake the closet door violently. She was like ok Jason (brother) go see what it is. I was like HECK NO I AIN'T GOING BACK UP THERE! Well anyways I ended up going back up. He knocks on my closet door. Knock..Knock...next thing ya know the hangers are rattling, the shelves moving around, and the door is shaking. It stops. Knock...Knock....Hangers start rattling even louder. Shelves sound like they are breaking and the Door looks like its going to fall off. I was scared as Heck so I ran downstairs and left my bro upstairs. I gave my mom a look of: Are we going to die tonight? Next thing I know it sounds like the whole house is coming apart! It was shaking and everything. I literally thought an alien was in my closet and he was getting sucked up! But next thing you know he is flying down the stairs like super man. He maybe stepped on 10 out of 90 steps. He jumped off our second staircase!!! (He easilly could of landed wrong and broke his neck) He popped up within a few seconds and was barely able to get our: WHAT DO WE DO?!?!? I was about to literally die on the spot. Then my brother runs into the pantry. Next my mom, and then of course me last! I slammed the door so hard it almost broke. I thought that was the last day I would see light again. I thought I was going to die. Then I hear running down the steps and I know my last seconds are coming near. Then I see a head pop up and surprisingly it looks human! I Scream: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDAAAAADDDDDD?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!? I literally fell down and about had a heart attack right there. I could hardly breathe. You want to know the funny thing? My mom knew about the whole thing. It was 9:00. My dad gets home around 12:30. He decided to come home early. That was the day I thought I was going to die!

Guest &lusername&gt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man

that was awsome

lol

sorry.

kinda

ok then

mine isn't really a psysical fear of me die'n (i have too many to tell, includign this oen time i had a dream i was falling, and ti came true)

but

OK, Melissa, My GF, lives in a differant state than i do. And her parents dont knwo about me or even that i exist. So, A few months back, I suddenly stopped fearign from Melli. Offline messages, emails, phoen calls no nothing. i was like WHAT THE HECK! after about a week, i started getting worried, I got to the point of checking public death records for the county she lives in. was really weorried. FInaly, no my 16th birthday, I got an offline message from her. She had swimm practice's every day after school so we hadn't been able to talk. (she also gave em a bday presant)

That is not funny...ok lol it is...but I really thought I was going to die! My dad was suppose to be at school!!! I love playing jokes on people but I don't like being played on. I played a hecka funny joke on my grandma. I called her house and I started ordering KFC (fast food) :Hi, can I have a bucket of crispy fried chicken, some mashed potatoes and gravy, ummm.....some macroni and cheese. I'll take some popcorn chicken..make it a large. And I'll have some corn on the cobb. Then she said...sorry mam this isn't KFC, she was about to hang up when she just realized who I was. LOL

well it was scary at the time but now that i look at it, it is really stupid..lol

i spent the night at my friends house and i was about 11 and the next morning we were alone at her house..we started hearing noises and it freaked us out....we grabbed knives and ran outside...they had a tent set up outside so we sat in there until we got brave enough to got out..about 10 min....then we decided to let her german shepard in the house and he kept running back to the door and that scared us even more...she quickly ran in the house to get the phone and called her grandpa or something and he said just go back in the house and call the police if we wanted but that it was prolly just the house settling or something....well we went back in but we were terrified..the night before we had set up a tent like thing and had food and flashlights and stuff in there so we got in the tent but soon we heard noises again!! we immediatley climbed into her closet with the food and flashlight..i have no idea how long we were in there..prolly like an hour..lol...we FINALLY got brave again and got out of the closet and crawled around the bedroom door and there was her dad sitting on the couch..she screamed and he was so startled..he had no idea we were there and we had no idea that he was there!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL That would be hecka funny!!!!!!! Well I went up to my cousins house in Arizona. Me, my cousin and my grandma and aunt were in the house and we were playing cards. Next thing I know The refridgerator door slams shut. We jumped up and ran into the kitchen...NO one was there...we go back to playing cards, about 1 hour later....BOOM... the door slams shut! We run into the kitchen no one was there. Well some other stuff happened but I won't mention it. When I got home I told my mom...It turns out about 10 years ago that house had gotten a curse put on it...won't say why.

Originally posted by stormen_mormon33@Oct 9 2005, 08:18 PM

my name is travis and all i want is to meet some cool teenagers that are mormon.  so when your on board chat with me ok. I live in Virginia and i am 14 years old, i like girls and football

i am 14. my name is garrett and i like to program. i also like church dances.