Ft. Hood

ferretrunner

Trulykiwi, what's your agenda? UA Flight 93 is a 9/11 plane and it definitely had its blackbox intact and it definitely had Allahu Akbar cries from the cockpit. You can google it if you don't believe me.

Oh yeah that flight that had no wreckage, but debris was found 8 miles away from the hole in the ground where the plane completely disintegrated into thin air. My agenda, TRUTH and FREEDOM!

Trulykiwi's right.

All those people who received phone calls from family members on Flight 93 prior to the crash, were actually speaking to aliens who have controlled all the cell phone towers since the Nixon administration. (Cell phones were invented during FDR's presidency; the government just didn't want us to know they existed until the mid-1980s).

Oh, and your true agenda is global domination by New Zealand. Don't think we don't know what you're up to.

Edited by Just_A_Guy

To the people in this thread before me....

A man used to be able to speak freely, people were taught to respect others opinions. Now when someone speaks and it is against the machine, they are ridiculed and scorned at, laughed at because they are crazy. Where do you fit in and who taught you these ways?

No wonder the machine is winning, people are joining in their mockery of the real truth. But I won't shut up, believe me!

Oh yeah that flight that had no wreckage, but debris was found 8 miles away from the hole in the ground where the plane completely disintegrated into thin air. My agenda, TRUTH and FREEDOM!

Are you saying that flight was a fabrication? That it didn't really exist? That the plane mysteriously disappeared?

To the people in this thread before me....

A man used to be able to speak freely, people were taught to respect others opinions. Now when someone speaks and it is against the machine, they are ridiculed and scorned at, laughed at because they are crazy. Where do you fit in and who taught you these ways?

No wonder the machine is winning, people are joining in their mockery of the real truth. But I won't shut up, believe me!

This is a transcript from the black box of flight 93. Flight 93 Dedication Website

Just a couple of quotes: "9:33:34 In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate."

10:03:02 Allah is the Greatest

10:03:03 Allah is the Greatest.

10:03:04 Allah is the Greatest

10:03:06 Allah is the Greatest

10:03:06 Allah is the Greatest.

10:03:07 No.

10:03:09 Allah is the Greatest. Allah is the Greatest

10:03:09 Allah is the Greatest. Allah is the Greatest

Then the plane is crashed.

The Heroes of United Flight #93

** stands for flight crew

Alan Beaven

Andrew Garcia

Christian Adams

Colleen L. Fraser

CeeCee Lyles **

Christine Snyder

Deora Bodley

Donald F. Greene

Deborah Anne Jacobs Welsh **

Edward Porter Felt

Georgine Rose Corrigan

Hilda Marcin

Honor Elizabeth Wainio

Jason Dahl **

Joe DeLuca

Patrick “Joe” Driscoll

Jane Folger

Jeremy Glick

John Talignani

Kristin Gould White

Lorraine Bay **

Lauren Grandcolas

Linda Gronlund

Leroy Homer, Jr. **

Louis J. Nacke II

Mark Bingham

Marion Britton

Mark “Mickey” Rothenberg

Nicole Miller

Patricia Cushing

The Black Box Transcript

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio

Edited by ferretrunner

Are you saying that flight was a fabrication? That it didn't really exist? That the plane mysteriously disappeared?

Methinks that TrulyKiwi is a 'truther'....Somehow this is all evil Bush's and Cheney's fault....

I see that people still don't want to come to grips with this man's Islamic persuasion, at least not call this what it is: a terrorist act. Sure, he may have been a nut job, he may have been a coward, he may have been 'pushed' against his will. I think that the media should be careful before painting with a broad brush a religion or ethnicity or whatever in a case like this. I was glad to hear that some Islamic org denounced this act of insanity right after it happened, which they don't often do.

Unfortunately, we have forgotten 9/11, at least we have tried to spackle over that wound with PCness. We are so afraid of calling a spade a spade and saying that we are under attack by Islam and that we have to take some precautions when it comes to this issue that we leave ourselves open to things like this. It seems that this guy didn't just snap, he led up to this act with some pretty outlandish statements. IOW, he left signs all over the place, and yet nothing was done for fear of offending the muslim.

We need to understand that there is a faction in a religion that desires to destroy anything and everything western, particularly Christianity. And we need to awaken as a nation to this fact or we will continue to have problems like this...

A man used to be able to speak freely, people were taught to respect others opinions.

I don't see anyone silencing you. As far as respecting other's opinions, here is one for you to respect:

You want to say something I'll respect it for what it is, if it is simply a difference of opinion I'll respect it as such, if it is well thought out and informative I'll respect it as such, if it's wrong I'll respect it as such, if it's crazy I'll respect it as such. If you have to tell somebody they must respect your opinion you've already lost on that front. It is telling though that your statement is not to respect the merits of your position but an appeal to societal mores that we must respect your position.

Now when someone speaks and it is against the machine, they are ridiculed and scorned at, laughed at because they are crazy.

Using conspiracy kook code words such as, "the machine" isn't going to help you any. Truth or not it portrays you as a conspiracy kook. The lack of solid evidence to back up your insistent assertions doesn't help you any either. Of course, "the machine" covered up all the evidence that would support you and fabricated everything that exists against you. Sure just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you, but then being paranoid doesn't mean they are.

You say the truth is mocked when people speak out against the machine, I say falsehood is when people speak out against the truth. Maybe if I use some conspiracy language, demand you respect my opinion and say you are brainwashed you'll believe me? No? What if I repeated it while coming off as near hysterical? No? I wonder why.

But I won't shut up, believe me!

Why don't you believe those who you think are wrong? I think the answer to that question is rather obvious. The government has repeated its position (and supported it) numerous times, why don't you believe them? If they constantly repeat, "believe me!" will you? Why would we be different in that respect? Oh that's right, we're mindless plebes who have been brainwashed by 'the machine' and refuse to see the brilliantly glorious truth you selfishly place before us. Respect opinions? You get called crazy, the other side gets called brainwashed. Pot meet kettle.

Edited by Dravin

Methinks that TrulyKiwi is a 'truther'....Somehow this is all evil Bush's and Cheney's fault....

I see that people still don't want to come to grips with this man's Islamic persuasion, at least not call this what it is: a terrorist act. Sure, he may have been a nut job, he may have been a coward, he may have been 'pushed' against his will. I think that the media should be careful before painting with a broad brush a religion or ethnicity or whatever in a case like this. I was glad to hear that some Islamic org denounced this act of insanity right after it happened, which they don't often do.

Unfortunately, we have forgotten 9/11, at least we have tried to spackle over that wound with PCness. We are so afraid of calling a spade a spade and saying that we are under attack by Islam and that we have to take some precautions when it comes to this issue that we leave ourselves open to things like this. It seems that this guy didn't just snap, he led up to this act with some pretty outlandish statements. IOW, he left signs all over the place, and yet nothing was done for fear of offending the muslim.

We need to understand that there is a faction in a religion that desires to destroy anything and everything western, particularly Christianity. And we need to awaken as a nation to this fact or we will continue to have problems like this...

The entire religion of Islam is not a risk. There are extremist factions of Islam that pose a risk. I think in this country, we'll always be at risk for extremist terrorist attacks because of the values and foundation of our country. One of our Constitutional rights is freedom of religion. That doesn't give "permission" for illegal extremist acts. But, it makes guarding against them more challenging. We can't restrict someone from serving in the military, for example, because of their religious practices. We can't decide to run extra background checks on Muslims. Or even on American born citizens who have roots in the Middle East. They get the same background check as every other applicant. If something shows up, then they can be barred from service.

I agree, though. There were warning signs that were missed. However, not every person knew every warning sign. They're being seen as a whole because several individuals have come forward with incidents they may not have been as concerned about if it was just an isolated incident. Taken as a whole, it's obvious. Taken in individual signs, it's not as obvious but there were still "clues" that needed to be explored. Seeing something in hindsight is always easier.

Guest Godless

I think it's tragic and appalling that this event will inevitably put Islam in the hot seat yet again. Yes, extremism needs to be detected and stopped before it turns into violence, but not at the expense of the moderate majority. There are many devout Muslims serving proudly and valiantly in our armed forces. Most foreign Muslims bear absolutely no ill will towards Americans, though many of them dislike our government.

One of the greatest experiences that I've had in the military is the opportunity to interact with Arab nationals overseas and learn about their culture. Many of them are very good people, and I have a great deal of respect for them. Unfortunately, the nature of their religion makes it easy for violent extremist factions to gain influence and power in certain parts of the region. However, we must remember that these factions have limited reach both here in the US and in many of the developed Arab nations. There's no reason to profile an entire religion when the resources are available to detect extremist tendencies without profiling. From what I've read and seen on the news about this shooter, it seems that there were quite a few warning signs that unfortunately went ignored. That is unacceptable.

I agree that we should not profile everyone that practices Islam. However, I do believe that there was a level of PCness that crept into this instance for FEAR of offending the Muslim.

Just as if this had been some white guy claiming Tim McVeigh had a point, or a Latino claiming Fidel or Che had it right with armed overthrow of the gov't, in this instance there should have been some concerns raised (yes, as you said, hindsight is 20/20). We don't live in normal times. It is unfortunate, but true.

There are those who cry muslim extremists going by nothing more than the last name and there are those like trulywiki who completely ignores all evidence. Lots of flavors, folks. Which is fine. But, what is not fine is when the news media makes the distinction and manipulates the news to reflect their position.

True, but the comments he had allegedly made about suicide bombers were still under investigation, if I understand the situation correctly. In that case, he was afforded the same rights as everyone else: inncocent until proven guilty. No charges had even been brought. Signs were missed but the real life situations are always complicated.