German Reunification Day

Guest Godless

Noting that Fox sometimes takes cheap shots is threatening to the Mothership, but is it really hatred?

Well, someone has to stop and ask why all the other networks are drinking the Kool-Aid. We all know that MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC won't be asking the tough questions as long as their buddies are in office.

As far as that goes, maybe you can tell us what kind of cheap shots Fox has been taking? I know your hero Gibbs and the rest of the White House spokesmen and communications people hate them, but that's not an excuse to follow them blindly.

We all know that you personally hate Beck, but he has claimed that he has given the WH a dedicated line so they can call and correct him if he says something that is not accurate, and that phone has never rung. Do you have proof that he is lying about his facts?

As far as that goes, maybe you can tell us what kind of cheap shots Fox has been taking? I know your hero Gibbs and the rest of the White House spokesmen and communications people hate them, but that's not an excuse to follow them blindly.

A two parter, eh?

1. All that back biting from President Obama bowing to that Prince. It was really no big deal, plus it helped momentarily assuage the feeling that American arrogance and feeling of superiority make us too stiff-necked to observe other's customs. Assuage the feeling that we are figures of uncouthness when orientals bow to us and we do not bow back. For what it is worth, Jesus washed the feet of others.

2. Gibbs as a hero? I have to admit that I am quite fond of Leroy Jethro Gibbs, but I like Abby even more.

:)

That's it? When someone asks if it's okay for a US head of state to bow as if he were inferior to a foreign head of state? That's all you're mad about?

Then this will make you fly off the handle: I think it's outright silly when a certain liberal commentator (who BTW has some kind of Worst Person Ever designation for those who don't think exactly like him) says he gets a tingle in his groin whenever he hears the current US president open his mouth. Now THAT'S a disgusting thought.

That's it? When someone asks if it's okay for a US head of state to bow as if he were inferior to a foreign head of state? That's all you're mad about?

Then this will make you fly off the handle: I think it's outright silly when a certain liberal commentator (who BTW has some kind of Worst Person Ever designation for those who don't think exactly like him) says he gets a tingle in his groin whenever he hears the current US president open his mouth. Now THAT'S a disgusting thought.

Slight correction. Keith Olberman has FANTASY'S about Obama--Chris Matthews gets the tingling up his leg when he hears him speak...

Both of them are hateful people. I laugh when I see how others on this board claim Fox is 'unfair' and 'biased'. But I watch Fox a lot and never see anyone of them advocate that someone in the administration die or have terrible things happen to them or say 'God forgive you sir' like they do. I see them give Obama a fair shake (it is just that there are few of those to go around).

And, to be honest, if Obama had bowed to the Japanese emperor or the like, where that is accepted (while shaking his hand) I don't think that would have caused the stir. But couple Obama's bow to the Saudi Prince (or King, can't remember now) with his apologizing for how wicked and evil and mean America is? Now you have someone that is embarrassing.

And don't worry. The only people that played the bow was Fox. The libtards at CNN, PMSNBC, etc., don't play it. And since Fox is soooo lame and noooobody watches it anyway, not a problem, right?

Oh wait, that's right. Fox is kicking every other news org's behind on cable and is approaching beating perky little Katie Couric. By more than double. Why? In poll after poll, it is because they are as they say they are: fair and balanced, and they give the news as it is, not spun so much you get dizzy trying to figure out how they came to that conclusion.