belly button

Stidgeion

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have been going through the clean humor thread... :D

And I don't think Adam has a belly button. He was never a baby, I don't think. So he must have been created as an adult without the need for an umbilical cord for sustenance.

I asked a knowledgeable source this question. I wanted to be sure, so I asked it 10 times. Of thoe 10 times, I received 8 "Yes" answers, one "No" answer and one "Try again later".

After this extensive research, I'd have to say that "All signs point to yes".

Everyone knows the online version isn't accurate. Like tarot card it must physical held to work.;)

The belly button is a scar. There is no reason Adam and Eve would have one.

It is not technically a scar. If it was "just" a scar, it would completely heal, since we have it from birth.

Also, there would be no reason for him to have it if he wasn't born of a mother. I see no reason to believe he wasn't. In fact, every man ever born into this world was born of a mother, even the Son of God. I see no reason to think Adam wasn't born of a mother... just not a mother with a mortal body.

It is not technically a scar. If it was "just" a scar, it would completely heal, since we have it from birth.

Also, there would be no reason for him to have it if he wasn't born of a mother. I see no reason to believe he wasn't. In fact, every man ever born into this world was born of a mother, even the Son of God. I see no reason to think Adam wasn't born of a mother... just not a mother with a mortal body.

Adam may have a "rib button" instead of a belly button as Eve was taken and formed from his rib. If you think Adam was possibly born of an immortal mother, why was Eve's creation described the way it was?

Justice, is your belly button not completely healed yet?

Which body? the one God created or the fallen body? ... The original, probably not, as perfect bodies have to be created not begotten, the fallen body probably as the changes reflect the genetic make up of a form that can procreate itself.

Now you've really piqued my interest.

1. In what way are begotten bodies NOT created?

2. Do you have even a sliver of a scintilla of a smidgen of verifiable evidence to support your hypothesis?

Adam may have a "rib button" instead of a belly button as Eve was taken and formed from his rib. If you think Adam was possibly born of an immortal mother, why was Eve's creation described the way it was?

Good question.

I do have an answer (an opinion), but I know better than giving it on an open forum. I'll keep my beliefs about stuff like this to myself from now on, but it is in the creation story. :)