Does 11:11 mean anything to anyone out there? I keep seeing these numbers everywhere - in an uncanny, beyond coicindence way. I've found a lot of 11:11 THEORIES online but they are all without a gospel perspective. I would like to connect with other members of the church who have experienced this phenomenon and can discuss it with the perspective of the gospel.

Have you looked into 11:11 in relation to sacred geometry? I have become interested in sacred geometry lately. The number 11 is said to govern visionary and mystical states of mind. It's often associated with consciousness.

I would say that the message will be unique to you, whatever it is. Although, symbols seem to be pretty universal.

If impressions or inspiration are following the 11:11 symbol I would pay special attention to them and write them down (I keep a spiritual journal). If you feel impressed that any symbol has a certain meaning, write it down.

I believe sacred geometry can be found in temples (ancient and modern). I believe Joseph Smith and at least one other modern prophet studied it. I'll see if I can find a source for you on that. :)

ETA: My bad. Wilford Woodruff had what he called a "Mnemonical Table." I thought it had to do with sacred geometry (which maybe it does) but it seems it is more of a Quabalah thing.

If you are uncomfortable with sacred geometry that is okay. But it is not anything to do with witchcraft or fortune telling, etc.

Here is the wiki on sacred geometry.

Edited by TruthSeekerToo

We do some really stupid things with numbers in our modern society - I would be most careful about attaching anything of reason to strange relationships. For example we call the eleventh month the ninth month.

And as strange as it may seem Halloween and Christmas are really the same day. Halloween is Oct 31 and Christmas is Dec 25. Any good mathematician knows that an Oct 31 equals a Dec 25.

The Traveler

We do some really stupid things with numbers in our modern society - I would be most careful about attaching anything of reason to strange relationships. For example we call the eleventh month the ninth month.

And as strange as it may seem Halloween and Christmas are really the same day. Halloween is Oct 31 and Christmas is Dec 25. Any good mathematician knows that an Oct 31 equals a Dec 25.

The Traveler

Uhhh sure Traveler. I got all that. :confused:

Does 11:11 mean anything to anyone out there? I keep seeing these numbers everywhere - in an uncanny, beyond coicindence way. I've found a lot of 11:11 THEORIES online but they are all without a gospel perspective. I would like to connect with other members of the church who have experienced this phenomenon and can discuss it with the perspective of the gospel.

THREE

FOUR

SEVEN

These are the numbers I do see...do you receive any dreams connecting these numbers?

Uhhh sure Traveler. I got all that. :confused:

Old math joke. (Old, but very clever.) "oct "means octal and "dec" means decimal, so dec 25 just means plain old 25 -- that is, 2 tens and 5 ones. Counting in octal means base eight, so oct 31 means 3 eights and 1 one -- which is also 25. Thus, oct 31 = dec 25, proving that Halloween is really Christmas.

Old math joke. (Old, but very clever.) "oct "means octal and "dec" means decimal, so dec 25 just means plain old 25 -- that is, 2 tens and 5 ones. Counting in octal means base eight, so oct 31 means 3 eights and 1 one -- which is also 25. Thus, oct 31 = dec 25, proving that Halloween is really Christmas.

I think I prefer being confused. That's just way to much thinking for me. Plus it involves math.

The Illuminatus Trilogy has an excellent chapter where they basically provide several numerologic proofs to just about every conspiracy theory that has ever been advanced. I'm going to have to dig it up and read it again, just to make sure I can remain properly grounded (and giggling)

LM

[edited to mention that this is my 2,218th post. 2+2+1=5, fulfilling the law of fives. The 8 corresponds with 8 months since the stock market bottoming in March. Since I've received 814 thanks to date, that means 8/14, or August 2014 will mark the end of the rally, and the begin of armageddon. Also interesting to note, is been thanked 1428 times in 741 posts, meaning 34.8214% of the stuff I say is found interesting enough to generate multiple thanks. Googling that number brings me a certain brand of Nike shoes, the "NIKE-AIR-CHANGTSE-MENS-348214-221". When I google "Changtse Conspiracy", I discover that Mr. Chang, Tse of Atlanta, GA is the president of EMPIRE WORLD TRADING INC, and has donated many times to the National Republican Congressional Committee in January.

Therefore, January is when Hemi's house is going to float off into the Pacific ocean after the big earthquake hits.]

Edited by Loudmouth_Mormon

Hidden

The Illuminatus Trilogy has an excellent chapter where they basically provide several numerologic proofs to just about every conspiracy theory that has ever been advanced. I'm going to have to dig it up and read it again, just to make sure I can remain properly grounded (and giggling)

LM

[edited to mention that this is my 2,218th post. 2+2+1=5, fulfilling the law of fives. The 8 corresponds with 8 months since the stock market bottoming in March. Since I've received 814 thanks to date, that means 8/14, or August 2014 will mark the end of the rally, and the begin of armageddon. Also interesting to note, is been thanked 1428 times in 741 posts, meaning 34.8214% of the stuff I say is found interesting enough to generate multiple thanks. Googling that number brings me a certain brand of Nike shoes, the "NIKE-AIR-CHANGTSE-MENS-348214-221". When I google "Changtse Conspiracy", I discover that Mr. Chang, Tse of Atlanta, GA is the president of EMPIRE WORLD TRADING INC, and has donated many times to the National Republican Congressional Committee in January.

Therefore, January is when Hemi's house is going to float off into the Pacific ocean after the big earthquake hits.]

You are freaking brilliant. May I call you "Nostradamus"?

Bet you knew I was going to ask that.

Which book? The eleventh book in the Old Testament or from the New Testament. Or would it be the first (1) book and first (1) chapter of either, using the eleventh verse from it?

And would the number of words have any significance. Maybe like the eleventh word from each verse in the eleventh chapter.

:)

Thanks for explaining that.

:)