Week 11 football

pam

Guest Godless

Grr. I missed the games today because of duty. And to add insult to injury, the Ravens spoiled a perfect opportunity to close the gap in the AFC North! We had a golden ticket to the Wild Card race, and we blew it! At least we still have two chances to beat the Steelers....

I love what one sportswriter had to say about the Chargers/Broncos game.

It’s incredible to think that Denver was up 3.5 games after it beat San Diego 34-23 on "Monday Night Football" on Oct. 19.

Since then, the Chargers have caught fire and become the complete team everyone expected them to be. Since then, Denver has fallen apart and become the tattered mess everyone expected them to be.

Grr. I missed the games today because of duty. And to add insult to injury, the Ravens spoiled a perfect opportunity to close the gap in the AFC North! We had a golden ticket to the Wild Card race, and we blew it! At least we still have two chances to beat the Steelers....

y'all shoulda smoked us...3 turnovers...just coulnd't score more than 3 at a time