War of the Worlds

Moksha

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come with me jadams...we'll give you a nice little shot of something to help you with those hallucinations you appear to be having. It's okay..it will be all right in just a few moments.

Edited by pam

BYU tried to lose in the end, but they pulled it out when it counted. We had some Ute fans sitting in our row, and they were typical loudmouth Utes. Claimed that they could fit as many in their stadium as we do if they jammed people in as tight. I, of course had to point out the fact that Ute fans are fat drunks and need the extra room for the inevitable fist fights that their fans start with fans of opposing teams. The most obnoxious and boorish fans in the country cheer for the Utes. Max Hall was right on when he made his comments about them after the game.

BYU tried to lose in the end, but they pulled it out when it counted. We had some Ute fans sitting in our row, and they were typical loudmouth Utes. Claimed that they could fit as many in their stadium as we do if they jammed people in as tight. I, of course had to point out the fact that Ute fans are fat drunks and need the extra room for the inevitable fist fights that their fans start with fans of opposing teams. The most obnoxious and boorish fans in the country cheer for the Utes. Max Hall was right on when he made his comments about them after the game.

When I was reading this comment I had to go back and re-read that it was about Ute fans. I was thnking it was about Chicago Cub Fans...:D:D:D:D

I'm not sure that what Max Hall did was appropriate. He had already won the game. In good sportsmanship even when winning, accept it and move on. There really was no need to tear down the other team and their fans in the process. All it does is bring them down to the level of character they are complaining about.

I didn't say it was appropriate, I said he was right. These same fans had dumped beer on his family, as well as subjecting them to other indignities that only Ute fans rain down upon BYU fans, for no other reason than the fact that they wore a certain color shirt with a certain player's name on the back. The fact that the University of Utah not only allows that garbage to go on but encourages it, makes them partly responsible for the actions of their fans. The taunting, the obscenities screamed in their faces, the constant religious hate speech spewing from the fans' mouths, only sets them further apart as the scum of the sports world. I understand why he feels the way he does.