Two more dreams

thekabalist

This just struck me as interesting. You have less than 30 posts yet you call this lds talk. This hasn't been ldstalk in 2 years. Which makes me wonder if you are someone that has been here before under another name perhaps? Usually people come here under another name when they can't use the original one they had.

Edit: Ahhh I see that you have been here under another name and that account is still active. Are you aware that having two active accounts is against the rules?

Perhaps this is one of the posters from the other forum which I left. They were very keen to get rid of thekabalist because he was getting along too well with the LDS. In fact, I would say that his discussions with the LDS were not very helpful to the other forums mission of tearing apart LDS beliefs.

It would be a shame to have someone pursue this across forum boundaries and would speak volumes about the character of anyone that did.

:(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I haven't been on since I got home from my trip, but this thread imploded spectacularly!

I am disappointed that accusations were made against thekabalist. Very uncool. After all, even if he WERE trying to make fools of us (which I don't buy into at all) - who/what was being harmed?

Whereas, on the other hand, assuming thekabalist is EXACTLY who he purports to be (which I believe), such accusatory bloviations do terrible damage to our goals of friendship and unconditional love - all while alienating those who are not members of our faith... leaving a terrible impression with them.

While we ALL make mistakes, and we ALL have stuck our "foot in our mouth" at some point in time, I hope that all who follow this thread will take the higher ground and choose not to condemn an entire religion based on one embarrassing outburst.