Why did you pick your login name and or picture?

Guest mormonmusic

Guest mormonmusic

Just curious whey people have picked various login names and or picture/avatar. Some of them are very creative, others unusual, but I'm sure they all have meaning to each of you.....I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say.

Mine was borne out of a desire to get on with the login process, not knowing I'd connect with this forum or not....so my first choice -- Mormonman, was already taken. So, I went with Mormommusic since I play a variety of instruments, and also play in a jazz quartet, and love music in general....

Edited by mormonmusic

Just curious whey people have picked various login names and or picture/avatar. Some of them are very creative, others unusual, but I'm sure they all have meaning to each of you.....I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say.

Mine was borne out of a desire to get on with the login process, not knowing I'd connect with this forum or not....so my first choice -- Mormonman, was already taken. So, I went with Mormommusic since I play a variety of instruments, and also play in a jazz quartet, and love music in general....

Vort is my name, though you can call me Brother Exman if you prefer.

My avatar pic represents The Real Vort®. Also, my previous avatar pic was just too intimidating to people.

A name I thought up when I needed one on a MUD I was playing. Hm... I wonder if I need to start watching what I tell people in fear of dating myself. As far as the image, I was fooling around with some floam type stuff my Mom sent me for Easter on my Mission, he is Nimrod, the mighty hunter.

beef" is part of my last name and "che" (pronounced chay) is a Bulgarian (my dad is Bulgarian) diminutive (means "pertaining to or productive of a form denoting smallness, familiarity, affection, or triviality"). So, beefche means "little, darling beef".

Or I could just be a heifer who likes to clean monitors.

I'm pretty sure dating yourself is frowned on, Dravin. You should talk with your bishop about that.

Can I help it if I'm always spending time with myself?

• We like the same entertainment.
  • We have the same taste in clothing.
  • We love the same foods.
  • We get along great with each other's parents.
  • We share the same sense of humor.
  • We share the same expectations in a relationship.
  • We even go to the same singles ward.
  • And of course, we both agree the other is ridicoulously good looking.
And to think, we were even in the same kindergarten class and it took us this long to find each other!

Can I help it if I'm always spending time with myself?

• We like the same entertainment.
  • We have the same taste in clothing.
  • We love the same foods.
  • We get along great with each other's parents.
  • We share the same sense of humor.
  • We share the same expectations in a relationship.
  • We even go to the same singles ward.
  • And of course, we both agree the other is ridicoulously good looking.
And to think, we were even in the same kindergarten class and it took us this long to find each other!

That reminds me of a very memorable institute class I attended. There happened to only be four of us there, and we played a game in which my wife and I were teamed up against two 18 year old men. I won't describe the game in detail, but it's important to know that the game was stacked so that my wife and I had no trouble completing the task while the it was nearly impossible for the other two to complete their task.

When asked why it was so easy for us, I responded, "well, between the two of us we have a combined IQ of about 300." But I was afraid that I may have inadvertently implied that they were stupid. So later, when I had a chance, I commented that I was sure they had a combined IQ of 300 as well. Then toward the end of class, the teacher asked a question, and after a brief silence, I decided to answer starting with, "well, I have a combined IQ of 150, and I think...." I never got to finish my statement because we were all laughing to hard. The teacher also ended the lesson there. Apparently I had effectively killed the spirit. Oops.

So there you have it, MOE has a combined IQ of 150!

i used to stay up late at college and never slept and use this name when playing online games so it's kind of stuck, and the 3977 is my zip code :D

pic is of tank from surf's up.... love the movie.... and i couldn't find a pic of the aussie penguin they used in the movie and tank was the next best thing

Edited by sleepless3977
missed info out