Obama's interview on 60 Minutes

Maxel

Maybe we should look not at China but with North Korea and Iran as the conflicts coming soon.

Sure, maybe as brushfires.

You can safely eliminate North Korea, however. Russia has said flat out that if the US goes to war with North Korea, Russia will go to war with the US.

If the US goes to war with Russia, China will go to war with the US.

If it was just North Korea or Iran, you may as well worry about going to war with the boy scouts. Frankly, even Iraq is no problem in a war as long as you just want to win a war. Anything beyond that and you have to kill almost every man of fighting age in the country.

If all the US wanted to do was oust Hussein, the war would have been over in days.

When a monetary change comes, I believe a nations commodities would be a replacement for metals since there is not enough gold could be held to match a country's worth. This would bring further changes to the European landscape and perhaps, a new ruler will emerge to take control over those common union stakes to create one union. Global economic change.

America begins to crumbles through global economics collapse [banking system], military limited force at home, and major natural disasters, it will be an opportunity for both the new European government and an Asian nation to cross the mighty oceans to attack Americas.

Crossing an ocean to invade the US is nigh impossible, Hemi. The US would just bomb the heck out of any transports trying to make landfall. Far more likely they just do the same to the US, since sending soldiers would be nigh on impossible with the advanced tech the US has.

However, as an intellectual exercise, I suppose there might be some possibilities:

1) A feint where Mexico or somewhere in South America rebels and requires troops showing up. In that case, it would be a simple exercise to just turn north. Mexico is the best option, since a rogue state there would not be surprising.

2) An invasion from Russia staged to invade Alaska. In that case, they could make landfall in less than an hour. Tricky, since the US claim air superiority.

I can't think of any other successful campaign that could be waged, but I don't pretend to have Putin's mind. He could very well come up with some ideas I couldn't.

When a monetary change comes, I believe a nations commodities would be a replacement for metals since there is not enough gold could be held to match a country's worth. This would bring further changes to the European landscape and perhaps, a new ruler will emerge to take control over those common union stakes to create one union. Global economic change.

America begins to crumbles through global economics collapse [banking system], military limited force at home, and major natural disasters, it will be an opportunity for both the new European government and an Asian nation to cross the mighty oceans to attack Americas.

Sure, maybe as brushfires.

You can safely eliminate North Korea, however. Russia has said flat out that if the US goes to war with North Korea, Russia will go to war with the US.

If the US goes to war with Russia, China will go to war with the US.

If it was just North Korea or Iran, you may as well worry about going to war with the boy scouts. Frankly, even Iraq is no problem in a war as long as you just want to win a war. Anything beyond that and you have to kill almost every man of fighting age in the country.

If all the US wanted to do was oust Hussein, the war would have been over in days.

Scripture would suggest the Middle East.

Crossing an ocean to invade the US is nigh impossible, Hemi. The US would just bomb the heck out of any transports trying to make landfall. Far more likely they just do the same to the US, since sending soldiers would be nigh on impossible with the advanced tech the US has.

However, as an intellectual exercise, I suppose there might be some possibilities:

1) A feint where Mexico or somewhere in South America rebels and requires troops showing up. In that case, it would be a simple exercise to just turn north. Mexico is the best option, since a rogue state there would not be surprising.

2) An invasion from Russia staged to invade Alaska. In that case, they could make landfall in less than an hour. Tricky, since the US claim air superiority.

I can't think of any other successful campaign that could be waged, but I don't pretend to have Putin's mind. He could very well come up with some ideas I couldn't.

Well I am sure the scriptures would refute what you say my friend. At some stage even the great land of America will be overcome. The House of Israel is not following their king and must needs be taken captive in some way or another. I think Wars are organized, not just a whim. Who is really the enemy when both sides are backed by the same financier?

It makes me wonder how that dude in that cave caused all the airforce and authorities to be away, busy not able to stop him from attacking in September 2001? That proves it can be done!