Week 16 football

pam

This is getting really serious now.

Chargers need a win over the Titans to get the bye week during the playoffs. Or a Patriots loss.

Denver isn't out of the playoff picture yet. If they can win their next two games they get a playoff spot. But the Eagles will be tough. So sorry Relentless I have to say this..Go Eagles!!!! :P

Ravens need to beat the Steelers to tie them in the division. So go Ravens!!!

Guest Godless

Actually, we'd be tied if the Steelers win. We'd still hold the tie-breaker though since they lost a game to the Browns. It's the Dolphins and Jaguars that I'll be worried about if we lose next week.

That Raiders game is going to be a tough one to prepare for as well, since we have no idea how many quarterbacks we'll be facing. :lol:

Actually, we'd be tied if the Steelers win. We'd still hold the tie-breaker though since they lost a game to the Browns. It's the Dolphins and Jaguars that I'll be worried about if we lose next week.

That Raiders game is going to be a tough one to prepare for as well, since we have no idea how many quarterbacks we'll be facing. :lol:

Oh yes my bad. I was actually thinking of the Bengals when I said Steelers. My bad on that one.

How are the Colts doing? Oh yeah! They are already in the playoffs with field advantage.... Saints too.

Let us not forget about a certain team that went to the Superbowl 16-0 and failed to win the big one. May I also remind you that the Chargers have beat the Colts the last 2 years in the playoffs. 3rd time is a charm right?

Guest Godless

I feel for ya, dude. You know a game is going badly when the fans would rather drive home on poorly-plowed roads than watch the whole thing. That team has a lot of potential, but too many problems to put it to good use.

Guest Godless

Wow, that Ravens game was a good one! We would've had them if it weren't for all those penalties. But we should still be safe since the Broncos lost.

And congrats to the Chargers for clinching the first-round bye!

Guest Godless

Hmm, some sources still have the Broncos in the Wild Card slot, even though the Ravens hold the head-to-head tie-breaker.

Also, I thought this was funny.

Ten straight wins for the surging Chargers, and now they can afford to rest banged-up players in a meaningless finale.

REMAINING OPPONENT: Washington

Posted Image

Thanks Godless..I'm pulling for your team as well.

I just hope the Chargers don't let Washington beat them. How degrading would that be even if it doesn't mean anything. lol