Welcome back, Kotter... I mean, Checkerboy!

checkerboy

Hey everyone,

I have been away for quite some time and was getting rather bored with some of the other social networking sites. So I thought I would drop a line here and see if any of my old friends remembered me. Lots has changed in my life. I got remarried and added two step kids to my family. I've got all four kids with me right now for Christmas and some days I feel like pulling my hair out. Other days it is absolutely great.

Well say hi if you remember me or if you just want to say hi.

Long time no see... welcome back!

Since you been gone so long and since this is my task around... I refresh your memory:

So officially:

Welcome to LDS.net. You will find here an ecclectic mix of LDS and some non-members. While the site is dedicated to the Gospel, and to promoting the Church to a world that often does not understand us, we also make room for conversations about current events, and about social and cultural practices within the Church. If your main desire is to learn about the Church, consider starting with the "Learn About Mormonism" forums. For more advanced teachings, that will often include a variety of perspectives, some non-LDS, consider the Gospel section of forums.

While you are welcome to all main sections, be aware this site makes room for a variety of opinions and personalities. Some posters can be passionate about their views, and occasionally more so about them than about the souls of visitors. If you find something particularly offensive, feel free to make a report by clicking the appropriate tab.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It seems that I was gone again.... So how have things been here?

To answer Fairchild... I reaquainted myself with a friend from my youth and seeing as we were both divorced we hit it off. I went down to San Diego last summer to meet up with her. Our kids all got along great. She decided to move up here to go to school and so we figured it was a good time to get married.

Oh and Lby you can always call me cuffs... you've earned it.