Temples Visited

Churchmouse

The thread about the cost of garments has me wondering how many temples members have done work in. I've only been through two myself. Washington D.C. and Columbus, Ohio. I've been by many others but haven't attended sessions in them.

I wonder which member here has done sessions in the largest number of temples. Give us your list.

Performed Ordinances In:

Oakland, CA

Salt Lake City, UT

Manti, UT

St. George, Ut

Logan, UT

West Jordan, UT

Mt. Timpanogos, UT

Las Vegas, NV

Bountiful, UT

Others Visited:

Los Angeles, CA

San Diego, CA

Idaho Falls, ID

Mesa, AZ

Portland, OR

Draper, UT

Provo, UT

Ogden, UT

Reno, NV

Edited by Honor
my pride.

Interestingly my YSA ward is planning for 2010 to visit all the temples in Utah (or at least make the attempt) over the course of that year's ward temple nights.

That's a pretty cool idea. That's what we did for our honeymoon - temple hopping. I dunno if it's weird to say that now that he's my ex, but oh well! I loved my experiences in various temples in a relatively short period of time.

That's a pretty cool idea. That's what we did for our honeymoon - temple hopping. I dunno if it's weird to say that now that he's my ex, but oh well! I loved my experiences in various temples in a relatively short period of time.

I am laughing at the words Temple Hopping....back here where I live I hear so many people talk about Bar hopping....sorry....LOL!!!!!!!!

That's be a neat honeymoon. I'm afraid though that the Temples I'd want to hit are rather spread out and extensive travel doesn't appeal that much to me.