Joe McElderry, The Climb

Elphaba

It is a great song, and very inspiring, but it's not his. He covered Miley Cyrus's version of it. She released it in March 2009, him in December.

I think Elphaba meant by his first release..as it's his first cd release. Not that he was the first to release this particular song.

ok..good song......and he DEFINATELY had the man/boy thing going on, along with a real sense for singing..ok, maybe the man/boy thing isnt his fault....it's just, what it is....

elph....i still think you brought this up because of the whole man/boy thing......your daughter's engaged.....empty nest syndrome.......need i go on??????

elph..........just want to say........you ARE loved.......empty nest or no.........you are always welcome in my nest...........i'll, uh, tell the wife before you come tho...ok?

Dazed-and-confused...now you have ME dazed and confused.

That would make two of us as I don't follow the conversation at all.

That makes three of us. I think dazed should be docked points for using so many unneccessary periods.... doon ya......think?????? Or put into......a.......time out......er......maybe!