Dating site expels "fatties"

pam

The link worked for me but you didn't miss a thing. Funny, it says in the description of the video "Best Song Ever" but it's only had 21 views. lol

Lol. It is the best song ever. You probably need a British sense of humour for it ;) (and in hindsight, this probably isn't the best thread for it, but oh well :P)

Also, with regards to the hits on that youtube page, the song was released 11 years ago by a practically unknown artist. The only medium I could buy with the song on at the time was cassette tape. The video I linked to was uploaded 7 days ago. Taking into account these variables, I wouldn't have expected the view count to be any different :P

link doesn't work for me, Youtube error. Googleing it wasn't giving me the best result:o

(to clarify not a joke about the women but about the type of sites you get with that string of words)

Try this link from a different youtube user:

YouTube - Big Panty Woman

Thanks but it's not the link. Every so often youtube gives me this message

"Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. "

Even when nothing has changed. I can watch them on yahoo if they pop up when searching. Who is the artist?

They say beauty is only skin deep. And the ways of the world are as equally shallow.

However you can't help worry about the physical shape of some of the members of the church. Too many are very over weight and are shortening their lives as much as some of those folk who smoke or drink excessively. We have this wonderful word of wisdom yet we refuse to live it then die before our used by date has expired. We really do have to get up and move and stop stuffing our faces to excess. Not looking after our bodies is a kin to Temple abuse so lets repent and get with it. I lost 90 lbs and have never felt better I can now do a bit more of what the lord expects of me to do and hopefully be here a bit longer to enjoy the grand children

Thanks but it's not the link. Every so often youtube gives me this message

Even when nothing has changed. I can watch them on yahoo if they pop up when searching. Who is the artist?

Big Girl You Are Beautiful Mika

Big Panty Woman Barefoot Man

Your the One for me Fatty Morrisey

Fat Bottom Girls Queen (not sure its LDS friendly lol)

I think all have been in the top 1 in the UK at some point, there is also Mr Blobby but not sure thats the same lol AHH I do miss the pre Pop Idol/X Factor Christmas Charts,.

Fat Bottom Girls is not about fat girls, other than the title--and most LDS people would probably get offended. I happen to like the song, but recognize the words are not appropriate.

I LOVE Fat Bottom Girls! Is it too inappropriate to ask what it really is about, if not about girls with big bums? Cause that's what I always assumed! :D

I LOVE Fat Bottom Girls! Is it too inappropriate to ask what it really is about, if not about girls with big bums? Cause that's what I always assumed! :D

I too love fat bottomed girls (let you all try to figure out the context^_^)

I don't think the lyrics are bad but the context is about him sleeping around with them.

It's like a clean hip hop song.

They say beauty is only skin deep. And the ways of the world are as equally shallow.

However you can't help worry about the physical shape of some of the members of the church. Too many are very over weight and are shortening their lives as much as some of those folk who smoke or drink excessively. We have this wonderful word of wisdom yet we refuse to live it then die before our used by date has expired. We really do have to get up and move and stop stuffing our faces to excess. Not looking after our bodies is a kin to Temple abuse so lets repent and get with it. I lost 90 lbs and have never felt better I can now do a bit more of what the lord expects of me to do and hopefully be here a bit longer to enjoy the grand children

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring the Word of Wisdom into this thread. :P

Um, hordak? It's not that clean. Go google the lyrics. Starts off with an older woman seducing a young boy....

I just focus on the chorus cause it makes me laugh and I like the tune. I can block out anything unpleasant in that song (one of my downfalls--music with inappropriate lyrics).

Um, hordak? It's not that clean. Go google the lyrics. Starts off with an older woman seducing a young boy....

I just focus on the chorus cause it makes me laugh and I like the tune. I can block out anything unpleasant in that song (one of my downfalls--music with inappropriate lyrics).

No, i know. I was saying the Lyrics (words themselves) are clean.No cussing. The context(message/story) isn't.