More Republican Senators are Retiring than Democratic Senators

MarginOfError

I might be wrong about this but I thought the idea behind it was to have a radio show voice somewhat comparable to Rush's show but a liberal voice. There were several people who tried this...I know franken did and he did not have ay ratings and others...same problem, no ratings.

Where is my favorite Liberal at, she would know...Elphaba where are you???????

She's my favorite too.

I, once again, wonder why you try to disparage any one who doesn't think like you. In your telling of the story of your liberal friend, she equates listening to people who share the same ideas, to falling into a trap. What is the trap? And did she stop listening to everyone with the same set of liberal ideas? Does she now turn off the President, when he comes on the tube?

Ask anyone who listens to talk radio, and they will admit, that they love to hear from those with the opposite point of view, in a discussion forum. Unlike the six o'clock news, that has evolved into opinion news, by selecting what is put on the air and what is not.

Seeing that we are getting all, confessy, like, I hope my fellow conservatives will not hate me for admitting, I can't make it through a full hour of Hannity's TV show.

Don't feel bad...as a Republican, I have a hard time with Hannity myself....:)

I might be wrong about this but I thought the idea behind it was to have a radio show voice somewhat comparable to Rush's show but a liberal voice. There were several people who tried this...I know franken did and he did not have ay ratings and others...same problem, no ratings.

Where is my favorite Liberal at, she would know...Elphaba where are you???????

According to this article, you are right.

Liberal Radio Plays On After Air America’s Demise - NYTimes.com