fashion trends

Gwen

Do they have to be horizontal stripes? Not so flattering, especially when the shirt is already 3 sizes too big.

Leather skirt? Ugh -- I've never thought they looked very good.

Patterned pants???? They look like "Hammer pants" -- why would anyone want to bring this fashion back?

Knee high socks...how very 1995. Clueless.

Knee high socks...how very 1995. Clueless.

1995? haha I wore knee highs back in the 60's.

Some of those outfits weren't THAT bad. The shorts would be out though as well as the shoulderless outfits.

I love the trousers, flats, and the "boyfriend" blazer. I'm not too sure about the "Hammer" patterned pants, or the leather skirt. The last time I really wore knee high socks was when I was a Girl Scout. The main problem with the jumpsuit isn't that it's sleeveless and strapless, it's having to use the bathroom while wearing it.

As i guy i know nothing of fashion, but even i know that looks absurd.

On a side note the "revolving" fashion trends bother me because i missed it. As a child i was poor so i wore holey jeans, faded pants, worn out teeshirts, because we couldn't afford new cloths and i was ridiculed for it.

Now i go to the store and people are paying $60 for these torn up clothes:rolleyes:

As i guy i know nothing of fashion, but even i know that looks absurd.

On a side note the "revolving" fashion trends bother me because i missed it. As a child i was poor so i wore holey jeans, faded pants, worn out teeshirts, because we couldn't afford new cloths and i was ridiculed for it.

Now i go to the store and people are paying $60 for these torn up clothes:rolleyes:

$60? Try twice that.

The 80's has made a comeback in the music industry and fashion.

Oh why do we need to return to 80s fashions? Yeck, I didn't much care for them when I was young and now they just look old and out of style. Seriously I think the 80s is far too recent to bring the fashions from it back into style. I can guarantee that I will not be wearing any of that.

I agree. I think we need to go back to the 1900

Posted Image

corsets ;)

It's hard to find an appropriate image when googling corset

I agree. I think we need to go back to the 1900

What's this "we" thing? You go back to corsets. :P Wait..you are a guy..you wouldn't go back...Okay YOU start wearing them.

Edited by pam